They play Minecraft for the first time

Johnathan

"Can you stop aggravating them!?" Dio yelled at Johnathan as he killed the endermen chasing Johnathan your all in the end and this keeps happening.

"Dad I thought you didn't like violence," You said confused.

"I don't they attack me when I look them in the eyes and greet them I'm just trying to be polite" He explained.

"Oh they don't like that" You explained.

"WRRRYYY!" You heard a screech and saw the ender dragon whack Dio off the map.

Joseph

Every second there was a high pitch scream annoying you and Caesar "Just kill the zombie!" Caesar yelled.

"How!?" Joseph went running by.

"Punch it" You answered.

"Okay!" He turned then punched the zombie, and it punched him off the mountain.

"Goddammit" Caesar sighed.

"I lived!" Joseph yelled then there was an explosion of a creeper.

"He didn't" You sighed.

Jotaro

"He's been punching that tree for half an hour" Jolyne pointed out to you.

You saw Jotaro was and looked to him in real life to see he is annoyed Star was pouting annoyed "Hold it down" You explained.

He finally broke the block of wood and Star celebrated.

They started to help build a house but then you noticed your dad staring at something "Wait Dad come back!" You yelled.

He saw a dolphin and went for it "He's not coming back is he?" You asked Jolyne as he swam away with the dolphin.

"Hopefully he never does" Jolyne added.

Josuke

Josuke was just taking down every mob he was doing really good you just let him kill everything.

You guys were on your way back after mining "Oh what are these?" Josuke asked you.

"Wait you don't want to be near that!" You panicked.

To late the egg cracked and there was a baby turtle making Josuke scream high pitch and he cried in real life making you sigh.

Jolyne

"Oh there's a creeper" You pointed out.

"A creep!?" Anasui yelled "I will go and get rid of him."

"Wait don't-" Jolyne tried to warn him, he blew up.

He then came back "I killed him!" Anasui celebrated.

"You died as well" You reminded him as Jolyne sighed "Actually good job."

He celebrated happily and got in the habit of hugging creepers and dying because he wanted you to praise him.

Giorno

"SQUIDWARD!!" Mista and Narancia yelled excitedly.

You all found a village and went around to explore "(name) stay behind me we don't know if any of them are hostile" Bucciarati warned you.

Giorno and you just checked the black smith out "Wait Bucciarati!" Abbacchio yelled.

You both looked through a window to see him punch a iron golem "I need to kill every-" Bucciarati was thrown up into the air then died from fall damage.

You all then heard a high pitch scream and looked to see Mista and Narancia panicking "We killed Squidward! We just wanted to give him a high five!"

Dio

You have a world with Giorno and Dio noticed and got jealous, Giorno got annoyed by his sulking so you just invited him to join you two.

You showed Dio around on it as Giorno was organising all the storage.

"Can I throw it now?" Dio asked you from atop of his newly made Road Roller.

"No you can't it doesn't work like that" You told him and he sulked.

He went to come down then died from fall damage in front of you, you sighed and went back to the house to find only Giorno.

You opened one of the chests to find something missing "Brother where is the tnt?"

He looked to you it was silent then you started to hear explosions and a loud "WRRRYYYY!!"