First steps

Jonathan

You couldn't find your dad and crawled around everywhere you then stared at your greatest enemy the sofa you can see a bit of your dad's hair.

You used the sofa to stand and tried to reach him but you kept falling "(name)" Erina called out for you.

She was shocked seeing you standing up you tried your best to walk over to her and once you reached her you pointed to Jonathan "Dad" You told her, and she decided to wake him up to show him what you have accomplished.

He rubbed his eyes and stared at you for a minute in disbelief "Your amazing" He hugged you.

Joseph

"Come on! Come on!" Joesph was very keen on having you walk to him before anyone else and to be the first one to see it.

You were giggling at how enthusiastic he is so you tried standing up, and he shouted oh when you did.

You made your way to him and nearly fell a couple times thankfully you didn't have to go far "Oh my god" He cried once you reached him and hugged him.

Jotaro

Your dad is reading something while standing and you wanted to get his attention so you crawl over to him but can't grab anything to get his attention. So you used his trousers to hold on to and was able to reach the end of his jacket and pull on it.

He looked down with a frown and was genuinely surprised seeing you standing.

"(name)!" Jolyne shouted your name and saw you standing she was a far distance away and held out her arms "Come here."

You let go of Jotaro and did your best to move you nearly fell back once but Jotaro use this hand to steady you and you finally made it to your sister. They were very proud of you for taking your first steps.

Josuke

Josuke hid away your turtle teddy because it was annoying him and you went around searching for it. You found it high up on a desk you took a while but you were able to use the chair to help yourself up and then stand up and grab the teddy.

You got down by falling onto your butt and you cried out in pain Josuke was there in under two seconds.

"You okay?" He asked concerned and then saw the turtle in your hand "You climbed?"

You stood up slowly and walked to him, and he was crying tears of happiness in the end and he spent the rest of the day with you.

Jolyne

"Where is it?" You heard Jotaro mumble and you noticed his hat is right next to you he then went into the other room.

You decided to drag it with you as you crawl but its getting to be too difficult so you used a wall to help you and you slowly moved while dragging the hat with you.

You made it to the room and Jotaro saw you as you fell to your butt he took the hat gratefully and picked you up "Yare yare daze" He put his hat on his head and pulled it down.

You noticed he was sighing at your parents who are filming this and are crying as well because they are so proud of their little girl.

Giorno

Giorno is sleeping on the sofa and you're staring at his hair, but he's too high up you crawled over and kept trying to stand up using the sofa to support you.

You were able to stand and tugged on his hair he rolled to his side and was surprised to see your face he sat up.

Bucciarati then came in and stopped once he saw you using the sofa to help you to stand up you noticed him and slowly made your way to him you fell onto your butt a couple of times but you were able to make it.

"Well done" He picked you up and Giorno is very proud of you.

Dio

Your dad is reading a book on the sofa and your brother is trying to do his hair with a mirror.

You crawled over and used the side bit of the mirror to push yourself up and Giorno was shocked to see your head pop up on the mirror.

"(name)" Giorno smiled at you and drew your attention away from your reflection.

"What is going on?" Dio asked and didn't get an answer, so he put his book down and was very shocked and also very proud seeing his daughter walking to him.

He picked you up "Now that's my girl" He smirked.