You dress up like your parent

Johnathan

"Are you okay?" Johnathan asked with pure worry as you couldn't even stand you just rolled everywhere.

You dressed up as him from that picture where he was wearing many shirts and you put on a lot of shirts and didn't stop so now you are just rolling around everywhere.

You rolled past Dio, and he was confused as Johnathan ran after you.

Dio helped get you out using scissors to cut the shirts "Why did you do this?" Dio asked as Johnathan hugged you tightly relieved your okay.

"I wanted to be like dad" You answered.

Johnathan hug got tighter "Your perfect as you are please don't scare me like that again,"

"I'm sorry I won't" You hugged him the best you can

Speedwagon started crying from the adorableness while Dio sneered in disgust.

Joseph

You didn't like any of the outfit except for the scarf so you just wore that it was Suzi that was curious to see you and Holy try on something of Joseph's.

Holy is wearing one of his old shirts it went down to her feet she looked adorable in it as she walked around.

"I'm back" Joseph came in to see you both.

He paused "What?" You asked and had to pull down the scarf to speak.

"Your both so cute!" He picked you both up "You both look so much better than me!"

"Are you trying to be like me?" He asked excitedly.

"Definitely not" You answered.

He pouted but your cuteness made him smile again after that he got you a scarf just like his for you to wear and he was crying from happiness that you did actually wear it.

Jotaro

"Bitch!" Jolyne yelled pointing at a wall.

She has Jotaro's old black hat and jacket on while you have the white ones on you clapped at her impression.

"Your turn" Jolyne grinned.

"Ora!" You pointed at the tv and it actually got punched making it explode.

Jotaro's office door slammed open to show him with a very scared expression on his face it relaxed when he saw you two laughing innocently as Star let out happy oras.

"Star why?" Jotaro asked and Star lifted you up.

"Your my stand your suppose to only listen to me" Jotaro sighed.

Star got closer and held you up on front of him "Ora" He got a serious expression on his face.

Jotaro facepalmed "I know she is adorable but that doesn't mean you should listen to her."

"Ora!" You yelled.

"Ora!" Star shouted back happily.

Josuke

You're wearing his old uniform, and he's squealing at how cute you are "Your adorable!" He had called everyone over his reason was because your cuteness is out of the world and he wanted to brag about you being his daughter.

"Finally those clothes work on someone" Rohan commented and Josuke went after him like normal.

They came back later to see you in some new clothes "These actually fit" Rohan commented.

"Is Koichi okay?" Josuke asked he's in the corner wanting to disappear.

"These are his clothes from when he went to school" You explained and Josuke felt sorry for him.

"Well Koichi has something much bigger than any other mans in the world!" Yukako declared.

You were confused as the others panicked and Rohan seemed weirdly interested "POTENTIAL!!" She yelled.

"Potential?" You asked.

"DONT SCARE US LIKE THAT!" Josuke yelled.

"What oh that, yeah his is very bi-" She went to say something.

"BEEEETCCHHHH!!" Koichi's stand yelled over her so one could hear.

Jolyne

You tried on one of Jolyne outfits "How is it?" Jolyne asked.

"I hate it there are so many holes did you get in a fight?" You asked.

"No it's designed like that" She explained.

"This wouldn't even hide anything if I wasn't so small" You told her honestly.

Jotaro nodded agreeing with you he never liked Jolyne wearing those kind of clothes, and he doesn't like to see you in them either.

Jotaro just gave you his jacket, and it was huge on you "I like this more its comfy and big!" You ran around happily in it.

Anasui found you adorable and was watching from the side smiling to himself happily while Jolyne was glaring at Jotaro "I'm her mother your not" She told him, and he sighed.

Giorno

Bucciarati put you in Giorno's old outfit and wouldn't stop taking pictures you were just sitting there letting him have his proud mother moment.

The others were looking though their old outfits too "I hate this one" Narancia sneered at Trish's and she made a loud gasping sound.

"Is it because there are math symbols on it?" Fugo asked.

"Those are math symbols?" Mista and Narancia asked making most facepalm and Abbacchio downed more of his wine.

"We need to get another photo album" Bucciarati mumbled.

"I already ordered more a week ago you ran again?" Giorno asked surprised.

"I need to rent another place to store them too" Buccarati was looking through the pictures he took.

"ANOTHER!?" Trish yelled.

Dio

Giorno thought you would look disturbing in Dio's clothes because they would ruin your cuteness but it actually made you more cute.

The clothes were huge on you "As I thought my daughter can look cute in anyting" Dio smirked.

You moved his headband into the place so you didn't need to hold it and they were watching you curiously.

"Za warudo!" You lifted up your arms.

They both were nearly K.Oed by your cuteness.