They tell you a quote

Johnathan

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be" Johnathan told you with a smile.

"I can be a penguin?" You asked excitedly.

Johnathan was surprised and then laughed nervously "Sure" He answered not wanting to take away your smile.

"Dio I'm a penguin!" You ran to him and he was so confused.

Joseph

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light" Joseph told you.

"We are having a blackout! There is no light!" You yelled at him.

"Oh yeah I forgot, wait I can see the light!" Joseph yelled.

"You sound like your dying" You commented.

Caesar just came in with a torch and pointed it at you two "What are you doing Jojo?" He asked as Joseph is hugging his leg now.

"Light," He said happily.

"He's being an idiot" You answered.

Jotaro

"You have brains in your head, You have feet in your shoes, You can steer yourself any direction you choose" Jotaro told you two in the car and he just parked up.

"THEN TAKE US SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN THE AQUARIUM AGAIN!!" Jolyne yelled at him.

"Aquarium!" You yelled excited.

Jolyne sighed its the second time this week your all going to the aquarium.

Josuke

"(name) you should appreciate the little things in life," Josuke told you.

"Okay" You stood up and went off to another room confusing him.

He followed after you to find you hugging Koichi "What are you doing?" He asked confused.

"You told me to appreciate the little things in life so I'm appreciating him by hugging" You explained.

Jolyne

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Jolyne told you and was surprised to see you glaring at her.

"YOU DIDN'T LEAVE A TRAIL AND WE ARE NOW LOST IN THE WOODS!! AND WE HAVE ALSO LOST DAD!!" You yelled.

"Oh oops" She laughed and you sighed.

"Oww this tree hurt me," You said out loud confusing Jolyne.

"DAMN YOU TREE!!" Your dad popped out of a bush.

"Found him" You pointed at him.

Giorno

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Giorno told you and you were confused.

You sat there thinking about it "(name) can you wake up Mista?" Bucciarati asked because Mista has his face against the table in the middle of the room.

"Okay" You got up then thought of what Giorno said and looked at the book in your hand and threw it at Mista.

Buccaraiti was shocked and it hit Mista in the face he was fully awake now "(name) why did you do that?" Giorno asked.

"I took your advice did I do it wrong?" You asked.

Giorno was about to answer then he thought about it "Technical your not wrong" He mumbled.

Dio

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated," Dio said from the floor he's on his back.

"Just face it you won't ever win against uncle Jojo" Giorno sighed and you both were eating cake while staring at him.

"UNCLE!?" Dio freaked out "(name) you think I'm the best right?"

"If I say yes do I get more cake?" You asked.

"Yes" He answered.

"Then yes" You ate more of your cake.

He stood up and he was very cocky again.