You play among us together

Johnathan

"Can someone murder already this game has been going on for twenty minutes!" Dio freaked out "Just give me the damn knife!"

"No the imposter must have regreted his decisions in life and thought no I can't kill them all just because I went through bad things so they changed for the better and became a crew member" Speedwagon did a whole speech making Dio gag.

They both then started arguing "You don't want to kill do you?" You asked your dad.

He nodded "Dio give me your phone," You told him.

He gave you it and you did his tasks for him "You didn't know how to turn this on?" You asked Dio about one of the tasks.

"I only turn on peo-" Everyone immediately covered him mouth or tackled him to the floor while your brother covered your ears.

Joseph

"Your next message will be orange is a little sus" Joseph sent.

"Orange is a little sus" Caesar sent then you all stared at Joseph.

"Lets vote Joseph" You suggested.

Caesar immediately agreed and the others did the same "Wait why?!" Joseph pouted "Next your gonna say your always sus."

"Go die" You grinned as you voted him out, and he got kicked out.

He wasn't the imposter.

Holly then murdered everyone "Did I win? This was easy" She asked.

You and Joseph were a little scared of her for a moment.

Jotaro

"Aww I'm dead" You mumbled.

Star gave you a sad look "Look I'm like you now" You showed Star excitedly Jotaro smiled finding it cute.

You were a ghost now Star got really excited and hugged you.

Your body was then discovered by Jolyne "Who killed my sister!?" She yelled "Puprle is sus! Very sus!"

Jolyne and Joseph voted out Jotaro "What are you doing?" You asked Jolyne.

"Aren't we voting him out?" Jolyne asked as she tried to push Jotaro out a window he was just standing there confused.

"Yeah in the game" You explained, and she let out an oh "Anyway Joseph won."

They both gave Jospeh a surprised look he may be senile but he can still murder.

Josuke

"You made love to that vent!" Yukako yelled.

"I would never go in a vent my hair would be ruined!" Josuke retorted.

"Your hair always look awful" Rohan sighed.

Josuke punched him "Josuke seems to be the imposter in real life" Koichi sighed.

Josuke got voted out and he was sulking in the corner "I'm sure I can trust you" Koichi told you.

You both then ran into Yukako and Jotaro.

You killed Koichi, and he killed Yukako everyone had their mouths gaping open "Its easy to win with you lot screaming at each other and Jotaro is quiet" You explained and gave Jotaro a high five as he smirked happy that he had you as a teammate.

Jolyne

"Damn you orange!" Anasui yelled.

"Dad your dead shut up" You demanded.

You killed him he was an easy target he was failing the card check over and over again because he kept doing it to fast every time.

"So vote orange?" Your mum spoke up calmly when she found her husband's body.

"Okay" You answered.

Jotaro got voted out letting you win "I thought you said orange" Jolyne turned to him.

"I did orange didn't report my body" Anasui complained.

Orange is Jotaro "I wanted to finish my tasks" He explained he's still quite the workaholic even in games.

"Didn't you see (name)?" Jolyne asked Anasui.

"Yeah but my daughter can do nothing wrong" He explained.

You all gave him a wtf look, you murdered him.

Giorno

You were in electrical and just knew you were gonna get stabbed.

Guess what you didn't get stabbed you got shot by Narancia.

Buccarati discovered your body the atmosphere of the room was tense "Who killed my daughter?" Buccarati glared at everyone.

Narancia ran for it and Buccarati walked after him.

"So we voting out yellow?" Abbacchio asked confusing everyone.

"Thats Giorno" Mista informed him.

"I know" Abbacchio responded as he voted for Giorno.

Dio

"Ha I win!" Dio laughed loudly after he killed someone.

"Okay dad is sus" You spoke up.

"Let's vote him off I wanted to do it anyway" Giorno suggested.

"Wait no! I'm not the imposter!" Dio yelled.

You both voted him then looked to the last player "But I don't want to kill him I will be no better than the imposter" Johnathan mumbled.

"Kill him" Giorno took Johnathan's phone and voted for Dio.

Dio sat in the corner sulking after as you guys play again.