You defeat your first enemy

Johnathan

"I Dio will win! And then take over the world!!" Dio screeched.

"No, I won't let you!" Johnathan retorted.

"What is happening?" You asked.

"A pillow fight" Erina answered.

Johnathan then threw his pillow it lightly hit Dio on the face and he looked annoyed "Your not taking this seriously well it's my turn DIE JO-!"

"Pillow I command you to smack Dio in the face" You used your stand.

"Oh, n-" Dio got cut off as he smashed through a wall.

Everyone else had their mouths hanging open "I win" You celebrated.

"Your amazing!!" Speedwagon yelled with sparkling eyes.

Joseph

"Haha, I'm here to defeat you Jojo!" Kars yelled at the window.

You both sighed its the third time he has come to challenge Joseph "I will take him down" Cesar stood up.

"Dad throw me it," You asked him.

"What is it?" Caesar asked curiously.

"The ultimate weapon to use against Kars" You explained as you caught the amazing item.

You opened the window and Kars was smirking he turned into a cat to climb the building "I will wi-!"

You started spraying him with the bottle of water spray "Bad kitty" You kept spraying him until he hissed and ran.

"I will get you next time!" He yelled.

Caesar was left shocked "What would you have done if he wasn't a cat?"

"Spray him still he doesn't like his hair wet then if that doesn't work whack him with it and use the Joestar technique" You explained.

"My daughter has learned well!" Joseph shouted proudly.

Jotaro

You, Jotaro and Jolyne went out shopping since Jolyne wanted to go.

Jotaro is stuck with all the bags, and you went off to wait for them outside "Ha! I finally found you Joestar!"

"Leprechaun or elf?" You asked.

"No God!" He screeched.

"Is there a mental hospital near here?" You mumbled Jolyne told you there was one and that insane people live there.

He was getting annoyed "Look at the window" You pointed at one of the store windows he noticed himself.

"Hello, you sexy beast" Dio flirted with his reflection as you left to find the others that's how you defeated your first enemy.

Josuke

You were walking down the street then someone knocked into you making you drop your game you just brought to play with your dad.

"Oi, you just hit into me!" They yelled.

You just looked up at them annoyed "Hey your the daughter of that waffle haired creep are you listen-" You kicked him right in the dick just as Josuke as taught you.

You then used your power and made him go into the game.

You quickly went home "Hey dad can you fix my game? A person who insulted your hair and yelled at me is in it."

He fixed it instantly and you two started to play the fighting game and Josuke made sure he gave him a good beating.

"He doesn't look like a character that should be in that game" Rohan commented.

"He's a punching bag" Josuke glared at the tv and then accidentally broken the controller by pressing the punch button with too much power.

Jolyne

"Hello" Someone greeted you.

You looked up to see it's a man you met before Pucci "What do you want?"

"Would you like to join my group?" He asked.

"You mean your cult?" You gave him a suspicious look.

He had to think for a second "We have a God so it's a religion we aim to bring back our god" He explained.

"Dio number eight?" You asked.

"Yes," He answered.

"No thanks" You rejected, and he went to say something you just used your stand to make a dome and keep him quiet then you blacked it out.

"What is that?" Your dad asked after an hour.

"Pucci" You let light in and Pucci is on the floor crying for some reason.

Giorno

"HELP ME I'M GONNA DIE!!" Mista came running in.

He hid behind you, and you all could tell someone menacing was approaching the door.

"Mista" Bucciarati glared at him.

"Oh, he must have done something stupid" Abbacchio just put back on his headphones you could faint hear heavy metal music as he sipped his wine.

Everyone went back to whatever they were doing making Mista panic.

"Mum can you let Mista off this once I want to play cards with him again," You asked.

"No (name) he-" Bucciarati went to reject.

"Please" You pouted.

Bucciarati fell to his knees from the cuteness "Okay I will let him go but only this once" He sighed.

Mista hugged you "My saviour!"

"That's the first time someone has ever escaped punishment from Bucciarati your really something (name)" Narancia ruffled your hair.

Dio

Your enemy was a powerful one you had to protect something or it will be all over if they get it.

"Give me it (name)!" Dio yelled.

"No your not having it! It's wasted on you!" You retorted.

Giorno came down confused to see both of your stands out, and he saw what you are fighting over "Cake?"

Dio then went for it and you used your stand power to change gravity, and he went flying over you and you ate the cake in front of him as he pouted sitting on the ceiling.

Dio was proud you can use your stand so effectively but he didn't like how you only ever used it against him "Why only me?" He whined.

"Because your the only man sad enough to try and steal food off a kid especially his own daughter" Giorno spoke up and was eating some cake too and smirked up at him when he groaned.