You go on holiday

Jonathan

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING SPEEDOS!!?" Speedwagon yelled.

You went to look over but your vision went black "A lady shouldn't see this" Johnathan told you.

"What?! I can wear what I want!" Dio complained.

Dio was forced to wear swimming trunks instead so your not traumatised by him and Giorno came along as well he was making a sandcastle and it was a huge castle.

"How?" You asked amazed.

"I just made it" Giorno answered.

You both heard a hmph sound and looked to see Dio smirking, behind him is a giant sand sculpture "Road roller?" You asked confused.

"No it's Road Roller Da!" Dio yelled and laughed.

Giorno sighed and took your hand and you both went to play in the sea.

Joseph

"Sis!" You whined as she put sunscreen on you.

"(name) you just need to wait a couple of minutes then you can go into the sea" Holy laughed.

"Suzi!" Joseph whined.

"It will only take a couple of minutes," She told him.

"He hasn't grown up one bit" Ceasar sighed.

"Sea!" You both yelled and ran to the sea.

"Hey wait for me!" Caesar ran after you two.

Joseph fell over making you stop, and he had hit the sand face first then a wave came through and completely covered him and went it back out, and he was going with it.

"Where is Joseph?" Caesar asked when he caught up.

"Dead? I think or he became part of the sea" You pointed at him as he was going out further to sea still not moving.

Jotaro

"Come on Jotaro stop staring at the starfishes and get in the water!" Polnareff yelled.

"Yeah!" Jolyne agreed she's on his shoulders.

Your in a little rubber ring next to them and you all then noticed something coming closer in the water.

"Don't try and be a shark brat" Polnareff pulled up a shark fin that was coming towards you all he was met with the face of a small shark not a kid.

He screamed high pitch and ran for it.

You were left behind in your rubber ring and you started panicking you like sharks but not this close.

"(NAME)!" Holy yelled in horror as it came up to you but before it could attack it was punched away by Star.

Jotaro picked you up and held you in his arms and sighed in relief to see your okay "Can we go see those starfish?" You asked and he nodded.

Josuke

Your all at the sea for the day and have brought a lot of water guns and have made teams of two if you get hit by water your out.

You and Josuke are a team, Yukako was taking people down quickly "NO ONE WILL MAKE MY HUSBAND WET OTHER THAN ME!!" She yelled.

Jotaro was nearby and looked like he wanted to die you just shot him on the foot, and he looked to you "Thanks" He ruffled your hair and went off to find some starfish or dolphins.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" You saw Josuke and Okuyasu running from Yukako because they shot Koichi with water.

You just shot them all and shot Joseph's hand he was just sitting down enjoying the sun "I win" You grinned.

Jolyne

Jotaro and you have snorkel's on while looking at all the fishes in the water, and he told you all about them.

You turned around and came face to face with your mum making you panic "What the hell?!" You yelled when you both got to the surface.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Looking at fishes" You answered and Jotaro nodded.

"That's boring" She whined.

"Your boring" You retorted and then Anasui came running through the water and tackled Jolyne into the water.

Josuke tried doing the same to Jotaro, and he just stared at him while Josuke struggled.

Josuke gave up and laughed nervously he was a little scared of how Jotaro was gonna react.

You both just sighed and Josuke screamed high pitch and climbed up Jotaro when he saw a baby sea turtle while you both found it cute.

Giorno

Your on Giorno's private beach and everyone is taking the whole day off to relax but one person can't and that's Bucciarati.

"Calm down no one is going to get hurt" Giorno moved up his sunglasses he's reading a book while sitting on a beach chair.

"Yeah Bucciarati just sit down" Abbachio added he is sitting next to Giorno.

He did after he took a look out to see Narancia in a blow up ring and your in one as well with Mista and Trish teaching you how to swim.

He sat down and fell asleep, he woke up to screaming Mista is holding you up out of the water running back and Narancia is hugging Trisha as she ran.

There's a shark fin behind you all "Get back here now!" Bucciarati yelled and everyone was panicking until what the shark fin belongs to gets up and out of the water.

"Who are you this is a private beach?" Giorno asked annoyed and took you out of Mista's arms and held you with a protective grip.

"Sorry, I'm a marine biologist I was following a fish I didn't mean to end up here I will leave" He walked out of the water and left you all very confused

Dio

Dio put on gucci glasses and so did Giorno your in Eygpt together you all have just went swimming and are now on your way back to the hotel.

Lots of women were staring at Dio some men to.

You pulled on Dio's hair wanting to be put down when you spotted something he put you down and watched as you ran off to a camel.

You have never seen one before and was in awe "A camel?" Dio said in disgust as he came over Giorno liked the camel because he loves animals.

The camel then faced Dio and next thing Dio was covered in spit and you two laughed at him and people around snickered.

Dio was horrified.

Giorno had a camera and took a picture of it to look back on in the future.