You meet their old enemy

Jonathan

"Wait you fought each other in the past?" You asked Dio.

"Yes and I won everytime" He smirked.

"No you didn't" Speedwagon glared at him.

They started having a big argument and you heard a loud Wrry come from Dio and your dad came in and took you away "Sorry about that" He apologised.

(All the enemies are alive and got their butt kicked instead of dying)

Joseph

"What are you?" You hid behind your dad.

"The ultimate being!" Kars exclaimed.

"Kars wear something your traumatising my daughter!" Joseph yelled at him.

"What these clothes cover everything" Kars told him.

"Not everything" Joseph hissed.

"Oh yeah that isn't covered, I will be back!" He jumped out of a window and posed.

Jotaro

"Go away you creeps!" Jolyne yelled your hiding behind your sister as two men looked down at you two.

"I'm superior to you!" Dio yelled and Kira just stared at you two.

"You look like someone I know" Kira pointed at you.

"Actually she does but who is it?" Dio bent down to look at you.

"Dad!" You yelled happy to see him both the men turned to see Jotaro and then ran for it.

Your dad tracked them down and made sure they didn't come near you two ever again.

Josuke

Some guy is checking out your mum's hand, and he gave you some creepy vibes he then noticed you "Why hello."

"NOPE!" You yelled and ran to your dad.

"Dad some guy said my hair looks horrible" You tugged on his clothes.

"WHAT!? THEY ARE GONNA PAY!" Your dad gets very angry when someone insults his hair, but he gets even angrier when someone insults his little girl's hair.

He got even angrier seeing Kira holding his wife's hand.

Kira was never seen again.

Jolyne

"So you want Dio to be alive so he can have a fun time with you in bed?" You asked Pucci.

"Yes would you help me?" He asked.

"Nope" You heard multiple people say for you, your mum picked you up and turned you away from him you saw your dad, grandad and Josuke standing in front of you both and they are glared at him.

"You better run" Josuke told him and Pucci ran for it as two Jojos chased him with your dad.

Giorno

"Why is your hair like that you look like a cheetah?" You asked Diavolo.

"Who are you child?" He asked with an annoyed expression.

"(name)" You answered.

"Oh, Giorno's child" He came closer to you with sinister intent but then looked up and ran for it.

"Huh?" You were confused and turned around.

"(name)" Jonathan picked you up and Dio glared at Diavolo who is still running away.

"He won't be touching my grandchild" Dio ruffled your hair.

Dio

Your dad told you both about his battles in the past and how he won them and was gonna rule the world until Jonathan punched him.

"Oi!" He yelled because you both had fallen asleep during his boring stories your head is against Giorno's shoulder and Giorno has his back to the sofa.

Dio sighed and picked you two up and sat on the sofa and put you both on his lap and fell asleep with you both.