They go to the dentist

Johnathan

Johnathan had some teeth taken out so he was put on laughing gas you were all on your way back "Dio I'm going to leave you with him for one minute don't do anything stupid" Speedwagon glared at him.

"I'm not going to attack a man that's at a disadvantage" Dio sighed.

You went with him to get some sweets from the shop, a minute later you both found Johnathan in a tree, hugging it while crying and Dio was at the bottom demanding him to come down.

"What happened?" You asked while Speedwagon started to climb the tree.

"He asked about what a tree is I told him it was alive then he saw a leaf fall off he went to put it back on and when it fell off again he started to cry" Dio explained.

"He's in pain, he lost a limb" Johnathan cried as Speedwagon was crying with him.

"Your such a great man!" Speedwagon yelled and Dio groaned.

Joseph

"No! Please no!" Many people were looking over you would think it's a kid having a tantrum.

No, it's Joseph and you and Caesar are trying to pull him into the dentist.

"Just shut up! And get inside!" Caesar yelled.

You got him in there in the end "Ha Jojo I see your still pathetic, scared of such thing as a dentist!" Kars laughed.

"What is the ultimate being doing here did you get a cavity?" Joseph smirked.

The answer was yes since they both punched each other in the jaw and are now crying on the floor holding onto their jaws.

Jotaro

Kakyoin and Polnareff were the ones who took you both since your mum and dad are working.

"This is stupid" Jolyne whined.

"You ate a whole bucket of chocolate what did you think was going to happen?" You asked as you pat her head to try and make her feel better since she has a cavity.

Someone then walked in "Oh hi dad" You waved at him.

He flinched when he saw you all "Why are you here? I thought you would never have a cavity" Polnareff mumbled.

"There were chocolates shaped as dolphins" He mumbled.

Polnareff and Jolyne laughed at him he groaned and you were hugging star who was holding his jaw in pain.

Josuke

Josuke was nervous as he waited to be seen by the dentist "You will be fine they will numb your gums" You sighed.

She calmed down a little "Yeah they will use a needle for that and it will be done quickly" Okuyasu added he really shouldn't have.

Josuke was now hiding under his chair but really it just sat atop of his head "How big is the syringe?" He shivered.

"Just go in already" Rohan sighed he's just here to draw Josuke's face as he cries he told us.

Josuke shivering got worse making the chair rattle "You will be okay I will be there" You reassured him.

He came out from under the chair and hugged you tightly "Thank you, my beautiful daughter."

He got called in you went along to help with his nerves and when he opened the door he ran for it.

You looked in to see the dentist had a giant ass needle "Where the hell does that go!? Up someone's ass!? Yeah, I'm done to!" You bolted it.

Jolyne

"You're cheating on me!" You heard your dad yell and Jotaro looked to you confused.

You both went to see him crying and Jolyne is standing there smiling happily she just returned with him from the dentist "No I didn't cheat on you your my husband!" She laughed.

"But you said you want to be in the arms of Bernard!" He yelled.

"Aren't you Bernard my husband?" She asked, "We have a dog named Washington the egg of Jupiter and our daughter Jojojojojomermaid."

"That is nowhere near my name what the hell are you on?" You asked.

"Laughing gas" She laughed then frowned "Hi prick" She looked at Jotaro.

"Looks like she didn't forget the nickname she gave me" Jotaro sighed.

"I AM NOW BERNARD!!" Anasui yelled.

Giorno

Mista tried to eat concrete because Narancia pushed him over so some of his teeth came out, your all at the dentist waiting to see if he can get them put back in or not.

Giorno was staring at the teeth confusing you all "What are you gonna drink it?" Abbacchio asked since they were in a cup,

"No" Giorno answered then ripped up a newspaper then grabbed pieces of it then his hands were filled with teeth "Here."

"I want my actual teeth so stop" Mista groaned.

"Cool" Narancia poked the teeth.

Bucciarati then arrived "Bucciarati Giorno is being wei-" Trish went to speak up.

He had some teeth too "Where did- actually don't tell me we already have my teeth I'm good" Mista quickly got up.

Dio

You and Giorno are both in the waiting room waiting for Dio somehow you have amazing teeth so you can eat as many cakes as you want while he can't.

"Last week we were lucky that road roller didn't hit us?" You heard one of the reception ladies talking.

"Yeah, no one has any clue what causes it some says they see an elf do it" The other one responded while you both tried not to laugh.

There was then screaming "Well nothing bad happened for quite a long time I say it's a new record" Giorno mumbled as you both walked as the reception ladies ran.

"What happened?" You asked seeing the dentist crying on the floor while Dio was glaring down at him.

"HE NEARLY BIT MY FINGER OFF!!" The dentist yelled.

"You said to bite hard!" Dio defended himself.

Giorno facepalmed.