It's to early for this

Johnathan

Dio and you were playing truth and dare "You can only say ow for 24 hours" Dio smirked making you groan.

Well, it's just an annoying thing you have to give up with for one day, nothing bad could happen, right?

You ended up in the hospital at 5 in the morning.

"Please help my daughter! She's in so much pain she can't even talk!" Johnathan begged the doctor.

The doctor looked to you "Ow" You waved at him while smiling.

Thankfully Dio came along since Speedwagon accused him that he was the one who hurt you somehow.

"Its to early for this, She's fine, I just dared her to say ow all day and she would win some sweets in the end if she did it, I didn't think this would happen" Dio sighed.

Well, you got your sweets as promised and you gave Johnathan lots of hugs after as an apology for scaring him and Speedwagon was crying in relief once he found out that you are okay.

Joseph

You got woken up by crying and it wouldn't stop so you went downstairs to find who its coming from.

You had a pretty good guess who.

And you were right its Joseph, he's on his knees staring at the floor "Why are you crying?" You asked.

"A bird murdered my pop tart" He pointed at it on the floor.

"A bird?" You asked.

"DIE JOJO!!!" You saw Kars as an eagle flying around and he then smashed into a wall.

"SHUT UP!!" Caesar yelled from somewhere.

"My pop tart!" Joseph cried.

"Its to early for this" You groaned.

Jotaro

You woke up really early and you couldn't get back to sleep and Star was the only other one up so you two played hide and seek in the house. Once he started searching you hid behind him and followed him around.

Star couldn't find you and has checked everywhere, he got sad then angry "ORA!!" He broke the door to the fridge.

Jotaro came running in and saw the fridge door is dead and he then looked at Star confused.

Star hugged him and tried to explain that you're missing but it was all just oras.

"We were playing hide and seek" You explained and Star immediately hugged you.

Jolyne came in to see you floating and the fridge door on the floor "What happened?" She asked.

"It's to early for this, yare yare daze" Jotaro sighed.

Josuke

You woke up not knowing why since it's still night time "I'M GONNA BECOME A NINJA!!" You heard Josuke yell.

"That came from upstairs and we don't have an upstairs" You mumbled and opened your window and looked up to see him standing on the roof.

"No that's wrong, I'm going to become a King Ninja!" He exclaimed.

"Its to early for this can you get down and go sleep?" You asked.

"No, I need to get the words right! I KNOW I WANT TO BE THE JUJUTSU KING KAGE WIZARD!!" Josuke declared.

"That's most of the anime shounen anime" You sighed.

"I know I want to be a great dad!" He yelled.

"You already are" You informed him and he started crying then climbed into your window and hugged you.

Jolyne

"Oh, it's a beautiful morning! (na-!" Jolyne came into your room and you threw your pillow at her.

"Shut up! It's to early!" You yelled and hid under your covers.

"Oh come on some sunlight should help" She opened your curtains and took away your quilt.

After half an hour you went down to have breakfast, Jolyne looked full of energy somehow "What is she? I don't understand how people can be like that in the morning" You mumbled and sat down at the table.

You heard a hum of agreement and saw Jotaro sitting next to you, he looks sleep-deprived to hell and even Star looks tired.

"Come on cheer up" Jolyne complained.

"Yare yare-" You both said then decided to sleep at the table making Jolyne sigh and Star got you both blankets then went to sleep himself.

Giorno

"Go on Tom!" Mista cheered.

"No Jerry you can do it!" You yelled along with Narancia but the tv was then turned off.

"Mum!" You all whined.

"Its too early for this" Abbacchio sighed.

"Its four am" Giorno picked you up.

"But we have been watching since midnight" Narancia complained.

"You're not watching that show anymore it shows to many violent scenes and could give you all nightmares" Bucciarati shook his head.

"We are the literal mafia" Trish spoke up.

Dio

"Its to early for this" Giorno sighed and he then saw you giving him puppy dog eyes making him give in.

"WWRRRYY!!" Giorno yelled.

"WRRRRYYYYY!!" You screamed.

"(name) is the winner" Johnathan laughed nervously, he has earplugs in and he judged it by who was the loudest.

"Yay!" You celebrated.

You all then heard a screeching wrryy in the distance, it was louder than you even though it was so far away "Dio won" Johnathan mumbled while covering his poor ears.

"Is dad female?" You asked Giorno.

"No, he probably dropped some cake and freaked out or saw a Jojo, it's like his sound to scare them off" Giorno explained.