They brag about you

Jonathan

"Jonathan I could never be jealous of you" Dio smirked.

"You sure?" Jonathan asked.

"Of course what could you have that I would be jealous of?" Dio asked and didn't expect him to stand up.

Jonathan left the room and picked you up, he brought you back with him and held you up in front of Dio "How about now?" He asked curiously.

Dio frowned and sat down on the sofa while swearing under his breath "Well she's one of the only people who understands my greatness."

Joseph

"LOOK!! LOOK!! MY DAUGHTER IS AMAZING!!" He shouted while standing on a bench in the park and you sighed while he held you up he does this a lot.

"Why do you do this?" Caesar asked him.

"How can I not I have the perfect daughter the whole world needs to know," Joseph told him.

Suzi laughed and then Joseph gave you to her and put Holy in her arms as well, and he held Suzi up "LOOK!! LOOK!! MY FAMILY IS AMAZING!!"

Jotaro

Your dad has you in his arms as he glared at the man you saw once before "Dio" Jotaro groaned.

"Jotaro" Dio groaned.

He has a kid in his arms as well and you're both looking at your dads confused and then looked at each other and shrugged.

Dio started saying about how great Giorno "My daughter can already see my stand and she has one herself" Jotaro smirked and Dio frowned.

Josuke

"LOOK!! LOOK!!" Josuke shoved you into Koichi's and Jotaro's faces.

"What?" Jotaro asked annoyed.

"Isn't she amazing!?" Josuke asked.

"She is," Koichi said while laughing nervously.

"I KNOW RIGHT!?" Jouske exclaimed and ran off to show you off to more people.

Jolyne

"I made her she's amazing" Jolyne pointed at you as she talked to some friends of her.

You heard she met them in some prison and that's where she met your dad as well "She is just like your dad and you don't like him" Hermes said confused.

"No she's amazing!" Your dad exclaimed and you sighed embarrassed by your parents.

Giorno

"My daughter is much better than your snobby child" Giorno was in a meeting with a man who went on about how his own kid is the best.

"But it must be sad having a daughter instead of a son" He retorted.

"Please leave now," Bucciarati told the man.

"What you need what I have" The man smirked.

He got punched to the ground and now Mista and Narancia are kicking him and then Abbacchio joined in with Trish.

You just came into the room confused "Why?" You asked.

"This man was just talking lies" Giorno explained.

Dio

"My daughter is better than anyone else do you see how cute she is!?" He held you up to Jonathan who just laughed nervously.

"Too bad your her dad" Speedwagon commented.

"What you say!?" Dio chased him before he did he gave you to Jonathan.

Jonathan just laughed nervous "Your dad really does love you" He ruffled your hair.