You ask them what sex is

Jonathan

"Dad, what is sex?" You asked and he blushed.

Your grandad George was very amused by this and Erina laughed she took you away to give you the talk while Jonathan recovered that question was too much for him.

Joseph

"What is an orgasm?" You asked your dad, and he choked on what he is eating.

"Stay pure" He hugged you to his chest.

"She needs to know," Suzi told him.

"NOOO! She is staying innocent" He decided and tightened his hold on you.

Jotaro

"Dad, what are they doing?" You pointed at the two dolphins on the screen mating.

"Mating" He explained.

"What's that?"

"Adult stuff."

"What is that?"

"I don't know" He couldn't take it anymore he walked away and then you asked your mum, and she was wondering why your dad had a huge blush on his face.

She explained it to you and your dad was thankful for that.

Josuke

"Dad this game is showing a weird scene!" You shouted to him.

"It must be a glitch!" He yelled from the kitchen "What's happening in the scene?"

"Two people are rubbing against each other and making some weird sounds" You explained and you heard a frying pan hit the ceiling.

He ran in and took out the game he read it and found out it's a game Joesph brought for you two.

He had to explain what sex is and it took an hour because he kept blushing and couldn't get his words out.

Jolyne

Your dad is watching a film with you as well this time and a sex scene came up on the tv he immediately put his hands over your eyes and your mum had the same idea she was just slower, so her hands are on top of your dad's.

"I know what sex is," You told them.

"Wait how?!" Your mum yelled.

You moved their hands "Joseph and grandad Jotaro, Joseph was talking about his past experience with ladies when he was in his own words youthful and hot and Jotaro explained to me what he was talking about."

"I'm gonna kill dad!" Jolyne yelled.

Giorno

"Dad! Mista is talking about some girl, and they had sex what is that?" You asked he spat out his tea and Bucciarati was already walking out of the room to go kill Mista.

"Well come here" He picked you up and put you on his lap and then sighed.

He explained everything and told you to never listen to Mista again just in case he talks about kinks next.

Dio

"What's sex?" You asked your dad.

"How do you know of that word?" He stared at you confused.

"Because some time ago you said to us that you're brilliant at sex" You explained.

"Oh well, I will explain" He explained everything.

"If your so good then why don't any of the woman stay around or why haven't I seen any?" You asked.

"I stopped I have way to many kids and I want to focus on you two" He explained and the last part put a smile on your face.