They go sleepwalking

Jonathan

There were screams of bloody murder waking you up and everyone else.

Your door was then smashed down "Your okay!?" Speedwagon asked panicked.

"Yeah" You nodded and went with him out of your room to see everyone else standing around except for Dio and Johnathan.

You guys went to Dio's room to see him screaming high pitch "It sounds like your getting murdered" You mumbled.

"I WILL DIE! GET HIM OFF ME! I HATE HUGS!" Dio yelled from the ceiling he went up trying to get Johnathan off him he's still hanging on hugging him.

Joseph

You heard a sound waking you up in the middle of the night you went down with a spray bottle in case it's Kars again.

You went to the kitchen and saw Joseph standing there "Da-"

"FIGHT ME!!" Joseph yelled at the fridge and then moved around like he's dodging "Ha! Your beluga whale sword can't hit me I have my shrimp fists!"

"Is he on drugs?" You mumbled then went around to see his eyes closed "Oh he's sleepwalking.

Joseph then went at the fridge and slammed against it then the floor.

Jotaro

"Do you two know where your dad is he wasn't in bed this morning?" Your mum asked.

"Don't care" Jolyne replied.

"Don't know," You told her.

"I see" She sighed "Work must have called him in oh where did my? (name) can you go pick up my hairband?"

"Okay" You answered you knew where she usually leaves them and went to the room then flicked the light on and you found Jotaro.

"Mum dad is sleeping in the bath it's filled with water!" You yelled.

"What!?" You heard two yells and they came up to see it's true he's also holding onto a dolphin plush.

"Dear," Your mum woke him up he was confused then froze.

"Why?" Jolyne asked.

"I was dreaming of going into the sea to swim with dolphins" He answered.

Josuke

"Dad where are you going?" You asked seeing him walk into many walls.

"Where are my other legs?" He grumbled.

"There," You poked them.

"No my other legs I'm a caterpillar" He explained.

"Mum!" You yelled he then woke up from your yell.

"Why am I here?" He asked you confused.

"To be a caterpillar" You answered.

"That sounds awesome!" He exclaimed.

"The hell?" Your mum asked hearing all the last of your conversation.

Jolyne

You were sleeping peacefully it was a great night.

Then your wall hit into your other wall waking you up, you sat up confused and saw Jolyne come in sleepwalking again.

"We just fixed that hole" You sighed.

"Dad she's sleeping walking again!" You yelled.

Anasui then came through a wall using his stand and picked up Jolyne and carried her through the hole in the wall.

"What are my family?" You mumbled then went back to sleep.

Giorno

"Don't be mad please," You told Bucciarati.

"He slept in the office overnight overworking himself" Bucciarati sighed "He hasn't had a good night of sleep in a week he's not taking care of his health."

Mother Bucciarati was mad since Giorno has missed his set bedtime again.

Abbacchio is here with wine while grinning ready to see this go down.

Bucciarati then slammed open the door to the office "Gio-!" A frog landed on his face.

You were both shocked and looked in to see thousands of frogs jumping around and Giorno was sleeping at his desk and picking up paperwork and turning them into frogs.

He then woke up "What happened?" He asked as Bucciarati and you ran to catch the frogs.

"What do we do with them?" You asked.

"Eat them" Abbacchio answered then got fully covered by all the frogs scaring you.

Dio

"Dad, you okay?" You asked he came into your room.

He hugged you and laid back down on your bed "Don't ever leave me my daughter your precious to me you both are" He mumbled.

He was frowning so you pat his hair and he smirked.

"Your lying" Giorno told you when you told him at breakfast.

"He did" You retorted.

"Yeah, and I drink my own piss" Giorno left.

"Dad was it real?" You asked he turned to you he was blushing embarrassed.

"It was and everything I said was true but no telling anyone especially Jojo," Dio told you.

You nodded making him grin "Now let's have cake for breakfast" Dio decided and you celebrated.