You get hurt

Jonathan

You saw a plate of food nearby for your brother you went over to look to see what it is and you saw some over things you haven't touched before so you grabbed one.

You felt a stinging pain on your finger and some blood fell you have cut yourself on a knife.

You cried out and Jonathan came running straight away "(name)?" He picked you up and once he discovered what happened he told all the servants to make sure that all knives won't ever be in your reach again.

He called a doctor to help with your little wound even though it wasn't needed, but he wanted to make sure your completely fine.

Joseph

You found some broken part of some furniture that's made of wood and you poked at it until you got a splinter.

You didn't feel any pain until you tried pulling it out and you cried once the pain kicked in.

Joseph came rushing to you and he fell to his knees and slid until he reached you "(name)?" He said in concern and picked you up and took you to your mother.

She got it out for you as Joseph watched "Your very strong" Joesph told you as he wiped your tears.

Jotaro

Jolyne is playing with her toys on the table while you are underneath it with your dolphin teddy and you crawled out from underneath, and at the same time Jolyne accidentally dropped a toy that landed on your head.

"(name)!" Jolyne screeched once she heard you scream.

Jotaro came in with his eyes wide open hoping to see your okay, and he sighed in relief seeing it was just a toy that hit you.

He picked you up and put his hat on top of your head and instantly you stopped crying all you did was sniff and cling to him as he rubbed your back and Jolyne repeatedly apologised.

Josuke

You're looking for your teddy and found it on your dad's bed above you and you grabbed the leg of it and pulled it down. Sadly a hairbrush was on top of it and ended up hitting you right on the head.

You cried out and your dad came running his hair is a mess showing he was just styling it "What's wrong?!" He asked.

You pointed at the hairbrush, and he saw you holding your head he felt very guilty knowing he put his hairbrush there "I'm sorry" He cried and gave you a big warm hug making you feel better and you did the same for him.

Jolyne

Ever since you started walking you always found the stairs tough to go down. You were trying your best right now but you ended up falling down the last three steps hurting your head and arm and you cried out once you hit the bottom.

Anasui and Jolyne came running and panicked seeing you crying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Don't cry" Jolyne hugged you.

"Damn you stairs!" Anasui shouted confusing you both.

Giorno

Both your dad and Bucciarati your second mum were busy so you went around the office looking for something to do.

You saw a book your dad liked reading it's on a bookshelf and you were just the right height to reach it. You were able to get it out but wasn't aware of another book coming down with it.

That book came down on to your head making you yell then cry and everyone ran into the room.

Bucciarati picked you up and all the other boys tried comforting you and you didn't stop until you were given to Giorno "So you were trying to get the book" He picked it up "I will read this to you once we get back" He wiped the last of your tears and smiled at you.

Dio

You were exploring the house seeing what you could find and you found your dad's room door open. So you took this rare chance and went in you found some weird stuff like a stone mask.

You saw something shiny on top of his desk and you were just able to knock it off the desk but you saw that it was a little knife and moved back but it sliced your finger.

You fell on to your butt and looked at the wound and then started crying out loud.

Dio was downstairs and looked straight to his son once they heard you crying they both ran upstairs and saw what you did.

Dio picked you up and comforted you and he made sure to lock the door on the way out and Giorno went to get the medical kit. Giorno patched up your little cut "Don't ever go into my room okay?" Dio told you and you nodded.