Your heartbroken

Johnathan

"My s/o broke up with me" You were crying because this is your first break up and it's always the hardest.

Johnathan was crying with you he hugged you tightly.

He got you wrapped up in a blanket and made hot chocolate then you both sat in front of the fireplace.

You let everything out as he comforted you "He lost out your beautiful my daughter" Johnathan ruffled your hair.

You soon fell asleep and Dio came back to find Johnathan smiling at him "Thank you for caring about (name)."

"She's a Jojo why would I care about her?" Dio sneered.

"Your hands look bruised" Johnathan pointed out Dio put his hands behind his back and looked away while blushing a little.

Joseph

"My s/o broke up with me," You told him, and he dropped everything except his phone "Cancel all my work for today!" He yelled down his phone and hung up.

"Come on" He pulled you along.

He gave you some pjs to change into and you got changed into a cat onesie once you came out of your room you saw there were many of your favourite films and ice cream.

"I will make sure you smile again even if I have to cancel all work for this week!" Joseph declared in his minion's onesie.

You laughed making him celebrate and you both watched films and ate ice cream all night you completely forget about your break up but Joseph didn't he gave them a little visit the next day.

Jotaro

You came home crying and Jolyne was extremely concerned "What happened?" She asked.

You ran into her arms, and she hugged you tightly on the couch "My s/o broke up with me because..." You couldn't get it out.

She put your head on her shoulder and was glaring at the front door wanting to kill them but didn't want to leave you alone.

Jotaro came out of his study he heard everything, and he was pissed you were surprised to see Star is angry as well.

Star noticed you looking he went off and then came back with blankets and plushes for you he was pouting.

"Thank you Star" You took the blankets.

Star tucked you in with the blankets and made sure you were comfortable on the couch and Jolyne went on about how your ex didn't deserve you.

Soon you fell asleep tired from all the crying "She's asleep," Jolyne told Jotaro he looked over and ruffled your hair he smiled seeing your not crying anymore.

"Let's go kill them," Jotaro told her.

She was surprised then smirked, "This is the only time I will ever like your idea."

Josuke

"My s/o broke up with me," You told Josuke.

He got cornered in a second and was crying for you "Are you okay?!" He hugged you.

"No, I'm pissed" You answered you were just angry not really sad.

Josuke was surprised then came up with a plan he whispered it to you so your mum wouldn't hear and you nodded agreeing to the plan.

You both snuck out and egged your ex's house and threw toilet paper everywhere Rohan and Jotaro came across you two "Why are you doing this?" Jotaro questioned you both.

"This is my ex's house" You explained.

Rohan started helping using his stand on ever stone in their front garden making it so they would trip on all of them.

Jotaro stayed as a guard so no one would try to stop you all Joseph and Shiuzka helped you and Josuke.

At some point police were called and you all ran for it some of you were laughing including you mostly.

The next day Jotaro and Josuke smirked seeing your ex with a broken nose because they tripped up so much "Don't go near her ever again" They threatened them, and they made sure you never saw them again.

Jolyne

"How is (s/o)?" Your mum asked when you got back.

"Dead to me" You answered, and she noticed the sad look in your eyes.

You sat down on the couch, and she went off somewhere soon you got covered by a ton of marine animal plushes and many blankets "Why?" You asked.

Your dad then put on your favourite show and your mum made your favourite food they got everything you like to try and make you feel better.

You felt loved and afterwards, they were both hugging you tightly and planning everything they are going to do to your ex for hurting you "Your adorable and wonderful they are just stupid" Anasui complained.

You fell asleep while watching tv and they got up Anasui made sure you were comfortable and tucked in nicely about five times because he was worried.

They then left to go pay your ex a visit and Jotaro tagged along.

Giorno

"Dad my s/o broke up with me" You whispered to him so the other wouldn't hear but your mum still heard.

You knew by the sound of a cup shattering on the floor.

He left the room to get Trish to comfort you and to tell the others.

Giorno got you to sit down on the couch in the room and hugged you tightly after putting a blanket around you.

Trish came running with Narancia, and they both hugged you and told you how your ex has missed out on so much.

You soon fell asleep with your head on your dad's shoulder "HOW DARE THAT PIECE OF SHI-!" Mista slammed the door open.

He got three pillows thrown at him and then kicked in the back by Abbacchio because they wanted to make sure you could rest peacefully.

"Make sure that thing doesn't leave the country" Bucciarti ordered of the others once they gathered and they nodded.

Buccarti ruffled your hair.

"He messed with the wrong family" Giorno made sure you were comfortable and stayed with you as the others quickly left to track down your ex "Make sure I can give that thing a good beating."

"Well do" Bucciarati told him and went after the others to make they don't kill him.

You never knew this happened or seen any evidence that it did but you know that they would all do anything for you.

Dio

You were more angry than sad you came home and slammed your face right into the couch "What happened?" Dio ruffled your hair as he read his book.

Giorno came over to the couch to hear "They broke up with me because they found someone better" You answered.

Dio's book snapped from his hold on it "I need a Road Roller" He stood up.

You both were confused left and Giorno stayed to comfort you while Dio got a bunch of knives and left, you both ate cake together making you much happier.

You both then went out to find your dad and went to your ex's house to find them running for it as a road roller was thrown after them "That was dad right?" You asked.

"WRRRRRRRYYYY!!" Dio screeched.

"Yeah that's him" Giorno nodded.

"YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER YOUR DEAD!!" Dio ran after your ex and picked up the road roller again.

You both just happily watched and it was quite entertaining and you both felt extremely proud to have such a great dad.