You get told a dad joke

Johnathan

"Want to hear a joke?" Dio asked you.

"Sure" You nodded.

Speedwagon looked over concerned "Don't you dare ruin her innocence" He warned him.

"I won't calm down! I bought some shoes from a drug dealer I don't know what he laced them with, but I was tripping all day!" Dio laughed and the front door opened.

Next thing you were all at the hospital "JOHNATHAN I'M NOT ON DRUGS!!" Dio yelled having a tantrum.

"We will get you help" Johnathan reassured him.

Now everyone thinks he's on drugs and Speedwagon was smiling watching his suffering as you sighed this all happened just because of a dad joke.

Joseph

He hasn't stopped telling dad jokes and you been trying to ignore him but it's Joseph he won't stop trying "(name) (name) (name)" He repeated poking your back.

"What do you want?" You hissed and looked back at him.

"Why don't skeletons ever go trick or treating?" He asked with a big smile you didn't respond "Because they have no body to go with."

"Neither do you" You walked off as his mouth fell open in shock.

Jotaro

Jolyne seemed nervous when she came home and you both were cornered "Dad you know any jokes?" You whispered.

He shook his head but Star then appeared excitedly and made some movement with his hands you didn't understand but Jotaro did.

He sighed and blushed embarrassed "Why are there fish at the bottom of the sea?" Jotaro asked.

Jolyne looked over curiously "I don't know why?" You asked.

"Because they dropped out of school" He smiled a little when he told the joke you laughed.

"I guess I should at the bottom of the sea" Jolyne mumbled you both looked to her.

"Jolyne" Jotaro spoke up with a menacing tone.

"HEY AT LEAST I HAVEN'T GONE TO JAIL!!" She panicked.

Josuke

You were playing a game with Josuke "Hey I have a joke" Your mum spoke up.

"Yeah" You looked to her.

"My daughter put her shoes on the wrong feet, I don't even know where she got someone else's feet" Your mum joked.

"DISEMBODIED FEET NOW!!" Josuke yelled, "(name) please don't turn out to be like that hand fetish murder!"

"Dad its a joke" You informed him.

"Oh," He let out then walked off.

"Hand fetish murder?" Your mum asked.

"You don't want to know" You responded.

Jolyne

"You are my mother not my dad don't do dad jokes," You told her.

"Just one more" Jolyne whined.

"Okay" You groaned as she grinned.

"Why was the horse so happy?" She asked then noticed you're not going to speak "Because he lived in a stable environment."

"I'm jealous of that horse" You admitted

"Why?" Jolyne asked confused,

"It has a stable environment" You explained.

"Its stable here to" She retorted.

"DAMN YOU TOAST!!" Your dad yelled and there was then an explosion.

"Yeah, stable" You smiled at Jolyne.

Giorno

Everyone was going over some plan looking over a map you were bored and just listening in.

"This is the meetup point" Bucciarati pointed out.

"A cemetery?" Trish asked.

"Did you know that's a popular cemetery?" Mista asked with a grin everyone looked to him confused "People are just dying to get in there!"

Most laughed even Abbacchio was smirking from the joke "Mista that is an inappropriate joke to say in front of my daughter" Bucciarati crossed his arms.

"We are talking about a plan to kill someone" Giorno spoke up confused.

Dio

"I have a joke" Dio smirked.

You both looked to him confused "You both will laugh at my joke" He bragged.

"Okay go on then" You motioned him to because Giorno didn't want to amuse him.

"I don't play soccer because I enjoy the sport, I'm just doing it for kicks" He joked.

"The thrill?" Giorno asked.

"No kicking people," Dio said confused.