You spend time with sibling or a family member

Jonathan

"Okay George look after your sister if you need any help get one of the servants" Jonathan instructed of him.

"I don't need any help" He said with confidmece and both your parents left "(name)?" He looked around and your not anywhere to be found.

He ran out of the house and found you hanging from a branch you fell, and he was just able to catch you he sighed in relief.

"Hi George!" You greeted him happily.

He didn't leave your side for the rest of the day and your parents came back to find you both sleeping side by side on the sofa waiting for them to arrive home.

Jonathan cried from the cuteness.

Joseph

You were left with LisaLisa and she had no idea what to do "Want to see a trick I can do with these cigarettes?" She asked.

"(name) how was it with LisaLisa?" Suzi asked.

"It was fun I learned how to do a trick with cigarettes," You told her and Joseph screeched like a banshee.

Jotaro

"What is that?" Jotaro asked.

"A horse" Jolyne answered.

"No it's a unicorn" You pointed at the fake horn on its head.

"Yare yare daze" Jotaro sighed he never knew how you two got a horse into the house or where you got it from.

Josuke

Josuke had Joseph look after you he was a bit nervous that something bad might happen.

He came back to find you two absolutely fine, and he sighed in relief and he then saw a slushie machine in the house "That wasn't there before."

A rumour went around of a little girl and a old man stealing a slushie machine and Josuke did nothing about it because you all love the slushie machine.

He had no idea how you two stole it and got it into the house without getting caught.

Jolyne

She had Jotaro look after you and she knew you would be okay she came to pick you up and saw the biggest smile on your face.

She was surprised seeing the most sincere smile on her own dad's face he was telling you all about marine animals.

She was even more shocked to see the disappointed expressions on your faces when she said it was time for you to go home.

Giorno

Giorno never wanted you to meet him but there was no one else he could go to he knocked on the door.

"What!?" Dio opened the door and yelled.

"Look after her" Giorno put you in Dio's arms.

"Wait I don't know how to take care of a kid!" Dio yelled but your dad was already gone.

"He never told me he had a kid" Dio groaned and he then put you down on the couch and called someone to help him. The door burst open and a giant man picked you up and hugged you "I'm Jonathan your grandad" He smiled at you.

You were very confused two grandads how?

No one knows how.

Dio

Giorno looks after you when Dio leaves and one day he came home to what he would call hell.

There are animals everywhere "What happened!?" Dio yelled as you played with a cat.

"I somehow made them" Giorno explained and Dio then saw a tiny Golden Experience.

Dio smirked proud of his son "Okay you need to get rid of them" Dio told him.

"I don't how," Giorno told him and Dio sighed.

Dio wanted to get rid of the animal quickly but decided to keep them for a couple more minutes because you two are having a lot of fun with them and he didn't want to ruin it but once one poop on him they were all gone.