They have a stupid argument with someone

Johnathan

You were shocked to see Johnathan and Erina have their first ever argument you were watching through the gap in their door and Dio was doing the same there wasn't a lot of room so he put you on his shoulders.

Speedwagon was watching as well he was so worried he's crying.

"What is that could make Jojo shout so loud?" Dio grinned.

"Jonathan" Erina sighed.

"No stop wearing make up your pretty without it I heard women were made to wear it for other men but I don't want you to do that for me your beautiful as you are" He explained.

His words killed nearly everyone with love while Dio made a sound of disgust.

Joseph

You were in the park with the family an argument had everyone's attention right now "Guns are better than hamon!" Joseph yelled.

"No hamon is a better weapon!" Caesar retorted.

"What is going on?" Holy asked you curiously your both on the swings.

"Dad is being an idiot so the usual" You answered.

"I will prove it then!" Joseph yelled and pulled out a rocket launcher and a Ak47 out of nowhere.

Children started screaming and running with their parents while you facepalmed.

Joseph was laughing as he destroyed something before Caesar could with hamon and then sirens started to close in.

"What's going on?" Joseph asked when he noticed everyone is gone there are police cars all around and your just hugging Holy she is comforting you on how dumb your dad is.

Jotaro

You came downstairs to find Jolyne screaming at Jotaro "What happened?" You asked as you came up to the couch.

"Aren't butterflies the most cutest thing in the world?" Jolyne asked you.

"Butterflies? I would say Star is" You grinned he hugged you tightly.

"Dad, what is cutest to you then in the whole world?" Jolyne asked annoyed.

"None of your business" He walked off.

Jolyne frowned from how harsh he sounded Star then put you down next to Jolyne and ruffled both of your hair "Oh dad finds us the cutest" You grinned and Star nodded.

Jolyne's mouth was wide open she went after Jotaro to find out if it was true he was in the corner staring at the wall so you both couldn't see his blush showing it's true.

Jolyne was grinning and always teased him with this information.

Josuke

Josuke and Okuyasu were arguing over who could eat the most food in Tonio's it was a disturbing sight.

You didn't feel like eating now so did Jotaro "Ha! I won!" Josuke yelled as he finished his plate.

"I will get you next time!" Okuyasu yelled.

"Wait didn't you both say the food does something in little bits?" Jotaro asked.

"What does this help with?" Josuke asked Tonio.

"Constipation" He answered with a smile they both went running to the bathroom.

"Rip" You said as you ate the rest of your food.

Jolyne

Jolyne and Anasui are sitting on opposite sides of the room "So what is it this time?" You asked as you got some food from the fridge.

You heard Jolyne grumble so you went over and asked her to repeat that "I forgot" She pouted.

"Then why are you ignoring each other?" You asked.

"Because I'm not going to apologise first" She huffed.

"Yes you will!" Anasui yelled.

"Why are my parents five?" You sighed.

Giorno

You were shocked to see Giorno and Buccarati on different sides of the room ignoring each other they would be the last people you expect to have an argument.

The others were sitting there nervously not wanting to anger them Abbacchio was the only one calm.

"What happened?" You asked.

Giorno smiled at you "(name) do you like pink of blue more?"

You were confused "She looks best in blue" Buccarati spoke up.

"No pink" Giorno retorted, and they started glaring at each other.

You sighed that they were having such a stupid argument.

Dio

"But I want to bring it in!" Dio was having a tantrum.

"No" Giorno retorted.

"(name) my adorable brilliant powerful amazing daughter he's being mean right?" Your dad asked you.

"What happened?" You looked to Giorno.

"He's trying to bring in what he calls his toy" Giorno answered.

You gave Dio a look "Not that kind of toy! Look!" He pointed outside the door.

You saw a Road Roller "Now can I bring it in?" Dio huffed.

"No" You answered, and he sulked in the corner he would just bring it in himself without asking but he did once before and you completely ignored him he couldn't take the silent treatment for even an hour and you got a very silent apology that was a hug.