You see your mum kissing Santa

Johnathan

You were shocked to see your mum kissing Santa and they both panicked when they noticed you.

"Oh I get it" You hummed.

"Finally you understand Santa is a horrible person and Dio is the best" Dio smirked.

"No" You retorted making him frown and Speedwagon smirked proud of you.

"Dad is also Santa he's the nicest person so he would want everyone to be happy on Christmas" You grinned.

Johnathan hugged you tightly while crying tears of happiness and Speedwagon joined in on the hug Johnathan then looked to Dio and he tried to bolt it but got pulled in.

Joseph

"Where the hell is dad?" You asked as your all sitting in the living room and he isn't here.

You all then heard a loud sound and dust went everywhere, something has just fell down the chimney and there was a fire in the fire place.

Now you have Joseph running around screaming "MY SACK IS ON FIRE!!"

Caesar helped put him out and you did too.

Joseph after gave you and Holy your presents from his bag some were burnt and you saw Suzi give him a kiss to make him feel better.

He panciked but you pretended you didn't see it since you both pretend every year that you don't know its him to make him happy.

You opened your presents to see they are a little ruined disappointing you but seeing his big grin as his hat had a little flame made you laugh he's an idiot but he does try his best.

"She's smiling! Yes, I got the best Christmas gift ever!" Joseph cheered making you sigh.

Jotaro

"Thank you Santa!" You exclaimed as you got an earlier present and you opened yours along with Jolyne.

"Where did Santa go?" Jolyne asked.

You looked around to see he is gone and went searching for him.

Your mouths dropped when you saw your mother kissing Santa "Yay we are getting a new dad for Christmas best gift ever!" Jolyne cheered.

You were upset "No I want my dad! Not some creepy old man as my dad!" You yelled and threw your present at Santa.

From that day onwards you hated Santa until one day "Wait it was dad she was making out with!?" You yelled surprising everyone around you.

"Damn it! I was happy to have dad as a gift!" Jolyne yelled annoyed.

Josuke

You were glaring at Santa as he kissed your mum "Er wait (name) this isn't-" Josuke panicked.

"I already called the police" You told him.

They both looked confused "What you broke in last year and the year before that and you know when we are sleeping your a stalker" You explained.

Josuke didn't know how to argue back to that "And don't try and steal my dad's hair style he's the only who ever looks good with it" You warned him.

He hugged you then smashed through the same window as last year.

"We should just stop trying" Your mum sighed.

Jolyne

You knew it was your dad when he gave you your gift he only put on a fake beard that's it.

Jotaro was with you as you opened your gift it was stuck in some tough packaging you couldn't pull it apart.

Jotaro started to try and open it while you went to get some scissors to cut it open with and saw your mum kissing Santa in the kitchen.

When your dad saw you he started to have a heart attack "Seriouly?" You sighed and went by and got the scissors but as you came back you saw your dad on his side circled up in a ball crying.

"She wants Santa as her dad doesn't she? I mean he's much better than me" He cried.

You sighed again "Oi Santa get out of my house or I stab you with these I only have one dad" You held up the scissors.

He happily jumped through a window shattering it "Through the front door I mean" You mumbled.

"What happened?" Jolyne came back in and stared at the dead window.

"Dad is happy" You walked by to see Star trying to open the packaging now "ORA!!!" He pulled at it and pouted after he failed.

You just used the scissors and Star stared at you in pure amazement then lifted you up because your a hero to him.

Giorno

Giorno decided to dress up as Santa this year since all the others couldn't decide who would last year and there were six of them terrifying you.

It went well "SANTA!!" Narancia and Mista tackled him into a wall.

It went as well as you think it would go.

After you opened your present you went into a room to see Giorno panicking then he smiled at you.

You remembered this years later "Dad when you were Santa why did you panic?" You asked.

"Oh I was kissing your mum" He explained he was confused by your stare.

"Which?" You asked making him pause.

Dio

"There goes mum and dad again" You sighed.

"He is so sad" Giorno covered your eyes.

Dio was repeatedly kissing the mirror because he's so gorgeous, he thinks.

"No one compares to me so only me deserves me so I'm both mum and dad only I can raise you both so well" Dio grinned.

"Dad stop it" Giorno demanded.

"What? I'm not dad right now I'm Santa" He retorted.

"Please don't ruin my image of Santa" You asked of him.