You both wear heels for the first time

Johnathan

He immediately held onto Erina when he stood up "How do you wear these every day?" He asked her.

"I just got use to them" She answered.

"I hate them" You admitted.

"You will have to wear them in the future" Dio informed you.

"No, I won't allow it" Johnathan spoke up "My daughter is not going to through such pain to just be a little taller."

Erina laughed at sweet he is and from seeing him posing while wearing heels after that whenever she wore heels he would pout because he thought she was in pain so she started to wear them less.

Joseph

"You broke your ankle last time are you sure about this?" You asked him.

"Yes!" He yelled and stood up then immediately fell onto his face.

Caesar helped you stand up ignoring Joseph "These aren't too bad" You mumbled as he helped you walk around.

"Jojo, why do you keep trying?" Caesar asked as he fell again.

"BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME FEEL SEXY!!" Joseph yelled and posed on the floor and raised his eyebrows at Ceasar.

"You don't look it" You added making Joseph pout.

Jotaro

He has worn shoes with a little heel before because Jolyne and you said they look cool but he hasn't ever worn proper heels.

It's Polnareff and Joseph who pushed him to do it and yours and Jolyne's excited expressions made him do it.

He stood up and was able to stand in them easily "He doesn't look bad" Polnareff said shocked and he was a little jealous.

Kakyoin helped you and Jolyne try out some heels Jolyne loved them and was able to easily stand like Jotaro while you had a lot of trouble.

"I don't think these are for me" You told Jotaro as he held your hands so you don't fall down.

"That fine you don't need to grow up anytime soon" He smiled to himself.

You both then heard a scream Joseph somehow got some heels on and got his heel stuck in the ceiling above his head none of you know how the old senile man was able to do that and he didn't either.

Josuke

He looked good in them but couldn't easily walk in he kept falling and Rohan sighed "You don't fit heels."

"I don't get these" You mumbled as Rohan helped you walk around "Why do I need to be taller?"

"It makes people feel sexier" He explained.

"Do you feel like that? Because I don't I feel like I want to burn these" You admitted.

"I don't need heels to feel sexy" Rohan smirked and then got hit by a heel on the head because Josuke fell over and one of his went flying.

Rohan chased after him and it was funny seeing Josuke trying to run with one heel on.

Jolyne

"What are these suppose to help with?" You asked.

"They are worn to make you feel sexy" Jolyne explained as she helped you walk you were very good.

"No she doesn't need to be sexy for anyone!" Anasui yelled as stomped his heel onto the table creating a hole.

He got stuck and nearly fell over Jolyne had to help him out.

"I guess these are useful" You mumbled, "They are a good weapon."

Jolyne was about to say something then stopped "Your not wrong" She shrugged.

Giorno

Everyone is trying them out most look amazing but Narancia and Mista keep falling and slamming their heads against a wall.

Abbacchio had the highest heel out of anyone, and he was rocking it.

You could walk in heels and liked them a little but didn't like how you had to walk slowly in them.

"These are quite comfortable" Giorno mumbled and picked up you before you fell.

Bucarriati had thrown pillows in case Giorno couldn't stop you he then sighed in relief "They are good but not very practical" Bucciarati added.

"69!" Narancia answered a math question and Fugo stabbed him with a heel.

"Well I guess they are practical now" Mista added sitting on the floor because he had enough of falling.

The door opened to show Trisha "Why are you all wearing my shoes?" She sighed.

Abbacchio just put on some sunglasses and left because no one here is worth his time.

Dio

Dio has worn heels before many times before, and he introduced them to the both of you.

"I like this" You walked around in them.

Dio smirked happy that you are happy and can walk in them so easily "As expected of my daughter."

Giorno didn't really care for them until he thought of something he stood of Dio's toe making him yell out in pain.

Dio bent down to hold his foot "I like these as well" Giorno smiled at you.