Chapter 44

Karan POV

Mr Ramesh looked at Kavya and then me. I knew she was close to him. it seemed she trusts everyone else except me. And it's hurt me.

When I noticed he had no intention to talk, I asked with cold voice, "Mr Ramesh, how can I help you?"

He looked at Kavya and asked, "What happened to her?"

I replied truly, "I hope it's nothing serious. By the way, she is sleeping now. We can say anything when she will wake up."

He nodded with understanding then said with hestitation, "Mr Garg, I know her very well. I think it's not convenient for you take care of her. It's better if you...."

I don't like when anybody showed he knew kavya better than us. I didn't let him finish but said with gritted teeth, "Really, you know her well, Mr Ramesh? But I don't think so. Do you know why she fainted during donating blood when doctor announced she is healthy? Did she ever tell you about her past? I don't think you know her real identity. Right?"

He was speechless. Looking at her expression, I guessed right. I was satisfied. I added, "So never mention in front of me you know her better than me or my family."

Then I noticed she mumbled something  abd shaking. There was sweats on her forehead. I wiped the sweats carefully with handkerchief and said with coaxing voice while patting her forehead, "Kavya, Relax. I am here with you. Nobody can hurt you."

She stopped to shaking and held more tightly. When she slept again, I smiled lightly. Atleast, in that state, she believed me. She didn't dodge me.

Then I heard the door opened again and a familiar voice came into my ear, "Bro, I am back."

I looked at shlok and said with low voice, "Keep your voice down. She is sleeping."  He looked at me with confusion then looked kavya who was sleeping. He came towards us and looked at Kavya with concern, "Bro, what happened to her?"

I took deep breath and noticed there was someone else with us. I didn't want anybody knew about it. If Kavya didn't want to tell,we have no right to tell. I looked Mr Ramesh and said indifferent voice, "Mr Ramesh, if there was not nothing else, you can leave."

he was hestitated. He looked at Shlok when Shlok nodded. he excused himself and left. Then I looked at Nimish who left before me saying anything else.

Now, only three of us in cabin. I took deep breath and told Shlok who was waiting for my reply, "She is really idiot who donated blood after knowing her condition."

shlok exclaimed loudly, "What?"

I scolded him while patting Kavya's forehead who flinched with loud voice, "Can't you keep down your voice?"

He run his hand on his hairs and said, "Sorry, I am worried for her."

There was silence between us. Then Shlok opened his mouth and looked st me with confusion, "Bro, why are you worried for her now when you didn't ask anything about her that time when you should ask?" I knew he was not happy. Even, nobody was happy with my decision that time. But I couldn't tell them my reasons. I don't want to talk about past.

I took deep breath, "I don't want to talk about it."

He asked with anger, "Why? You always say it. You know you owe her for your explanation."

I looked at Kavya with hurt expression, "I know. But she is not ready to talk about past.... Not me." I changed the topic, "I have meeting to attend. You take care of her." I put her head on cushion while put my coat on her. She flinched to lose my touch but soon slept soundly. Before Shlok asked anymore to me, I left.