Chapter 49

Shlok's POV

I was on business trip. Bro was already busy with Kavya's matter and other business matter. And this trip was important that's why he sent me.

What bro did for Kavya I have mixed feelings about it.

He never shares his feelings and emotions to anybody. He joined the business after uncle's death. He was young that time and doing his studies. But he had to left his studies in middle and joined business. There was many conflicts after uncle's death but  he didn't let affect business and controlled everything soon. He never forced me to join business because he didn't want me to be like him. He always said that I can join business whether I want because I have rights on business as much as he has. I joined business after grandma's death because I knew he needed me that time. I respect him for everything but I couldn't understand a thing.

When he wanted to marry Shifali why did he marry to Kavya? I knew grandma and aunty were against him to marry Shifali. But I can't believe that bro didn't have solution to agree them. By the way, whatever reason I was  never favoured him to marry kavya. That's why I was against this marriage since start. But when I spend time with kavya I got to know she is nice. I was relieved that there was contract marriage between Bro and her. I know bro liked Shifali because he thought she is good match for his wife.

But I didn't know since when bro started to develop his relationship with Kavya. I was worried in starting but when I thought they were already married that's why it's nothing wrong. 

Everything was fine and suddenly grandma's condition was getting worst. Everything started to wrong. I joined business for helping bro because I knew there was something wrong in business. I asked about it but he told him he would handle everything and everything is under his control. I went to business trip for handle business deal. But when I returned everything changed bro got divorced. Aunty was angry on him. I tried to talk Kavya but I got to know she already left. Even her family didn't know where she went. When I got to know the reason of divorce. She cheated on bro and she was pregnant. I didn't believe it. I knew she likes bro that's why it's impossible. I tried to talk her brother about it. But he said it's their family matter. Kavya and bro were already divorced and I didn't need to meddle in their family matter. I was angry but I knew what he said is right I had no rights to talk.

I got married to Nakya. She was really good wife and friend. I lost my friends  since I joined business because I got busy. But I was happy that I got married to Nakya. And soon our son Vihan borne. I told Nakya about Kavya and she understood me. I missed Kavya but I didn't do anything.  I knew Aunty knew where was Kavya? I asked her about Kavya but aunty told me kavya didn't want to have contact me that's why I respected her feeling. I was relieved that at least, she is happy in her life. Before she told  me after divorce, she wanted to buy a house for her and live peacefully away from here, everyone and specially her past.  Her past was bad that's why I understood she wanted to forget her past and start to new life.

I started to focus on my life. But I met her again by fate. I was happy that she was doing fine since last few years. She was living life as she wanted. I had doubt but I didn't ask anything. Because now it's past and she was happy.

When I met Aahan, I was shocked. I asked her because I wanted to know why did she do it. I knew Aunty knew everything but I didn't expect she would hide this huge secret from everyone specially bro. After all, she was his mother. Then Kavya told me what happened when I left for business trip. I heard something like it but I didn't focus because I thought it's rumour. But I was angry how can bro did it with her. I promised her that I was with her. I understood why aunty hid it from bro. In my opinion, he deserved it. I promised myself that I will take care of her after all, she is my friend. I always treat her like my sister. I always wanted a sister whenever I looked my friends have sisters. I got jealous from them. But after meeting Kavya, I was glad God gave me sister like her.