Chapter 27

But I heard his mocking voice, "kavya.... What a pleasant surprise."

I pretended that I didn't hear it and continued to walk. But I felt someone held my wrist to stop me. My heart rate increased and I had sweat on my forehead.

Without looking towards him, I said slowly, "leave my hand."

I heard his disgusting voice, "why? Didn't you miss me?"
I looked at him with anger, "why would I miss you? Even I don't know who are you?" I pulled my hand from his grip. He didn't try to hold again but he smirked, "ohh... You forget me.... Then I will reminder you... I am your brother's friend Ravi."
I smirked, "Really... Last time, when I met my brother, he doesn't have any friend with this name."
He gritted his teeth with anger. I wanted to leave that place as soon as possible. My mind was blowing with old bad memories with I was pushing back. I didn't want to panic infront of him. I was controlling myself.
Then I heard his hurt voice, "Kavya... Why did you marry with him? He doesn't love me. Even, he has girlfriend outside."
I mocked, "so?"
"Ohh.. you didn't surprise... It means you already knew. Then why did you...?"
I cut him off and said with confident, "it's not your business."
He frustrated, "god dammit ... It's my business.... Why don't you understand... I love you." I didn't say him anything because I didn't want to continue that conversation.
He took a deep breath and continued, "I knew you didn't want to this marriage. Kartik forced you. Give your husband divorce. I will help you for your divorce."
He was the last past in this galaxy if I need help. He was the reason of my all pains.... For ruining my life. I wanted to give him taste of his medicine. Although, I didn't give him physical harm but mentally.... Yeah...

I looked into his eyes and smirked, "do you think if I will give my husband divorce, I will come to you? It's your mistake. I knew Tushar is alive."

He looked at me with widen eyes. Before he say anything, I heard Karan's voice from behind, "Kavya..."
When I heard his voice, I didn't know why I felt relax.
I immediately turned towards Karan and rushed his side. He was angry I didn't know why. But I was scared from him. He told me with giving car key, "we are leaving. You go to car. I am coming within few minutes."
I nodded and went towards exit without looking my behind.

I came to parking area, opened the car door and sat inside. I adjusted the car temperature and took out my medicine. I gulped it with water and put my head on seat head for relax.
The old memories were coming again into my mind but I didn't want to think about it anymore. I already wasted my time and my life important part but not now... Any more. Tushar was alive and happy with his life. I was happy and satisfied with my life. I wanted to live my life with happily that's why it's better not look behind or past.
I took some deep breath for clear my mind from any bad memories. I started to think good memories. How did kartik and I play in childhood? How was he protective towards me? He cared me. He promised me that he is my elder brother and I am his younger sister that's why it's his duty to protect and keep me safe. I smiled with those memory.
At last, he kept his promise. He let me marry to Karan. I knew Karan will never let me hurt. I didn't know why but I trusted him.

I heard the car door opened from other side. I opened my eyes and looked. Karan was seated driving seat. He was angry. I looked at him. I wanted to ask him but I didn't know what to ask. That's why I was silent.
After few minutes, he asked with glaring me, "why were you talking to him?"
I told immediately, "I didn't want it. I wanted to avoid him but he stopped me. There were other people's and I didn't want to create scene that's why...."
He cut me off, "don't you have your mobile or my number? Couldn't you call me?"
I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say. Actually, I never thought about it. He continued, "Next time... Don't talk to him in any situation. Call me immediately as you see you. If I would not around you, I will come as soon as possible."