Chapter 45

We found a decent resturant. Here the food was delicious and the atmosphere was pleasing that's why I chose that restaurant. We sat on a table and gave order.

While we are waiting for our order, Karthik asked, "So what did you do in those years?"

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly, "Nothing specially.... There is nothing specially to tell you except Aahan." When I thought about Aahan, there was a smile on my lips.
Actually, I didn't want to tell him how much I struggled to live a peacefully life. Because he and my parents were against me to live alone. But that time, I was so upset and tired of my life that I thought if I left behind everything then I will forget about my past and leave peacefully with my child alone. I almost succeed to forget if they didn't come back in my life specially one person.

He asking me with raising his eyebrow "Oh, you love your child so much."

I said with bright smile, "ofcourse. So tell me about you. What's going on into your life?"

He said with smile, "I am married and have a daughter. Your sister-in-law is very supportive and good wife. I am happy and satisfied with my life." I was happy for him. I wanted to meet his wife and his daughter.  And thank god, he didn't marry to Sneha otherwise I will never want to meet his wife.

 He continued,  "But we missed you so much, Kavya. Why didn't you try to contact us after you left? We waited you would contact us but you didn't." I heard sadness into his voice.

I was feeling guilty after seeing his sad eyes. I apologized, "I am sorry bro. But I wanted to forget my past and live new life with my child. I never planned to come back. May be, I would come back after I got calm down or after few years but I can't." I told him straightly.

He asked with hestitation, "Why? Kavya.... I know I am worst brother of world and I can't undo what I did wrong with you in past. But I wanted to change. I want to give you happiness which you deserve."

I knew he was feeling guilty. I sighed deeply and told him with sincerity, "Bro, please don't blame yourself. I forgave you long time ago. It's not about you. It's about..." I didn't know how to tell reason.

There was a silence between us for few seconds. Then he spoke, "Because of him, right?"

I didn't say anything.... Not denied.... Not accepted.

He took deep breath and said with tugging his hairs with his hand, "That time, I thought I was doing right for forcing you to marry him. But I didn't know it's my one of wrong decision. I thought you would never fall on love with him. After getting divorce, you would live your life as you wish. But everything ruined again. If I had a little doubt you would fall in love with him, I swear I would never force you to marry him."

I tried to control my emotions because every memory of my past was running into my mind. Then I heard his disappointed voice, "I am sorry sis. I totally disappointed you."

I shook my head with no, "Bro, please don't say it. If it's not him, then it would be another person. You can't say what will be happen in future. I think it's really not your fault. Because when I married him, I was confident that nothing could happen between us. But everything changed I didn't know how or when. But it happened. I thought I could never love anyone else except Tusar. But I realised later I only liked him. It was my guilty conscience which never let me to forget him in past. But when I got to know he is fine and living well his life. It felt there was some burden left from my shoulders. And I didn't have any feeling towards him which I thought I had.

So bro, don't blame yourself for anything."

After a while, He asked with raising his eyebrows, "Then why did you fall in love with him?"