Chapter 31

I woke up with headache. As I moved slightly, I heard Karan's voice, "wake up?"

I nodded without opening my eyes. After few seconds, I heard his voice again, "take it... You will feel better."

I opened my eyes and sat up. He was sitting beside me. He gave me a pill and glass of water. I took from him and swallowed it.

As I was feeling better and decided to take a nap, I heard his voice, "get ready. We are leaving."

I opened my eyes widely and looked at him. He was already dressed up. I asked, "why?"

He responded calmly, "I have urgent work that's why we have to leave."

I made my face and thought, 'you have work then you go. Why should I need to go with you?'

I heard his voice, "We came together that's why we are leaving together. By the way we only drive here one car."

I told him, "Kartik will arrange another car for us. you can take the car. Shlok wants to visit the city..."

He smirked, "I talked to shlok. He has no objection. And if you like to stay here, we will come back in future. Now let's go."

What? I looked at wall clock. It's only 8 am and I know shlok didn't like to wake up early morning. When did karan talk to shlok? I looked at him suspicious but he was calm.

He raised his eyebrows, "what? You are sitting till now. You are going to get ready yourself or I need to help you?"

When I heard it, I rushed towards bathroom without looking back. I shut the bathroom door and patted my chest.

I recalled what happened last night? Why did he kiss me? And most important, I responded him. Ugh! I wanted to kill myself with embrassment. Why was I feeling it towards him? I shook my head and decided to not think more.

After taking breakfast, we got into car for returning. We seated as we came. Shlok was driving while I was on passenger seat and Karan was back seat.

I had headache because of last night that's why I decided to take nap. I closed my eyes and put my head back of seat. Because of driving, I slept soundly.

I woke up when we were about to reach but I was lazy that's why i didn't open my eyes. After 40 minutes, finally, we came back to our home. Karan has important work that's why he left for office. Shlok and I went to inside. I slept whole journey that's why I was in active while shlok drove abd he was tired.

When I noticed, nobody was near us. I asked him with anger, "didn't I tell you when I got drink, you will take care of me? Why did you call him?"

He was tired that's why he took whole five minutes to understand what I was saying. I impatiently waited to his  response.

He opened his mouth, "I told you not to drink any more but you didn't listen you. I have to call him after all he is your husband. If something happened to you, who will take responsibility?"

I glared at him. Did he think I am fool?
He chuckled, "why are you angry? Did something happen last night? Because he is in good spirit since morning and you are in bad."

I wanted to kill him with my hands first time. I recalled about last night kiss. But when I woke up, I worn last night dress. It seemed nothing happened after kiss.

He smirked, "why are you blushing? Is really....?"

I glared at him with anger and entered without saying anything. I heard his laughter. I shook my head why I was thinking in that way.