Chapter 12

I woke up with huge headache. I turned and tossed I felt soft mattress and bedsheet. I remembered last time I slept on the ground. How came I here? Ugh! My headache. I sat with holding my head into my hands. I pressed my head with my fingers but it was not helpful. Why did I drink so much? I heard some movements into bathroom. I looked my surroundings. I screamed as loud as I could. It was not my room. Where am I? I looked myself. I screamed again where is my dress. I was in someone shirt. I heard bathroom door opened, "what happened?" There was standing,  crossing his hands in front of his chest , my husband. "Why are you screaming?

I blinked my eyes many times, "Why are you in towel? Where is your bathrobe?"

He seemed confused for a second and replied boring tone, "I was taking shower and you were screaming unbearable that's why...

"Oh.. why am I here instead of my room?"

"You slept there and we couldn't leave you there like that. You murmured stupid things that's why Shifali didn't want to share room with you. And I can't leave you alone."

It makes sense. "Hmm. But why am I in your shirt?" i covered myself with blanket.

He raised his eyebrows and smirked, "do you think I am in interested in you? If you are last person in this planet, I will not interested in you. For your information, your dress was covered into sand and I couldn't afford my bedding covered with it because of your dress that's why Shifali changed your clothes."

"Thank God! Feeling are mutual" I took a relax breath. I recalled conversation between shifali and me last night. "And tell your girlfriend. She doesn't need to take interest into my love life. She thinks something may happen between us it's her misunderstanding."

"Who do you think yourself? How can you give me order? Do you forget about your bartender? If I told your brother about his...." He was shouting.

I heard about Sid from his mouth, I lost my temper. I cut him off, "what do you know about him? He helped me multiple times that's why I know him that's all. He has a family who depends on him. He has a girlfriend who loves him a lot. He is happy in his life then why do you want to ruin his life? Because of heartless people like you, some can not live their life happily. Why always people like you want to ruin innocent people life? What do you think yourself? If you can tell my brother about you, I also will tell your grandmother about Shifali. That's why stop doing mess with my life because it is already mess than your imagination." I left his room without looking at him. I forgot I was only in his shirt but it was not bothering me that time. I was shaking head to toe. I managed to entering my room where Shifali was sitting on the bed. She looked at me and her eyes was widened, "are you okay?"

"Just leave my room now." I told her with greeted teeth. She looked at me but as she noticed I was glaring her. She left. I closed my room and ran towards my bag.

I was covering with sweats. Its hard to take breath.  I knew I was safe but I was feeling unsafe. I knew my all wounds were healed but I was feeling pain. Darkness was consuming me. I tossed my medicine bag into floor. It's hard to find my medicine. My eyelids were grew heavy it's hard to let it open. I was screaming with pain. I knew why I was feeling it but its hard to control my mind. I was taking heavy breath. Somehow I took my medicine and laid on floor. But it was not helping. It was growing my pain. I screamed hard. At last, darkness consumed me and I was screaming loudly. My nightmare was eating me slowly.

In the past
It was one month ago when kartik beat me first time. My parents promised me he wouldn't beat me again. My wounds were healed. I was grounded. I was trying to forget everything and live to normal life. I was worried for my bf because I didn't listen anything about him. Last time, I saw kartik's friends were beating him.