Chapter 13

Shifali left the airport after reaching at airport while Karan and I were waiting for his driver. Karan asked, "Can we talk?"

I looked at him, "is it necessary?" Actually, I was not in the mood to talk with anyone specially him.

He nodded. "Ok" I responded. We went to cafeteria.
We sat on table. Karan opened his mouth to say, "I have not intention to tell your brother anything. So don't tell anything to grandma."

I inspected his face for some seconds, "I also have no intention to tell her if you don't. And shifali also talked about it. She didn't tell you?"

"She told me but I want to confirm." He hesitated.

I nodded, "actually, I want to come back home and nothing else. So don't worry."

"Oh, I am going to business trip for a week. And you want to go your home then nobody suspect anything." He said with relief.

"No, I don't want to go my home." I said without any thinking.

"Then?" He looked at me confusion.

I closed my eyes. Actually, it is nightmare for me to go my home. Every girl wants to go her home after marriage but not me. I was scared to go my home.

"Are you alright?" I opened my eyes after hearing his voice. I nodded.

"Shifali was telling me that something is wrong with you." He continued.

I stood up and told him, "I don't know what you are talking. I think we should go home now." Without waiting his reply, I handled my luggage and walked to exit.

In the car, I was thinking where is my home? I didn't want to go my home. Karan's home was never my home then where is mine? I never thought about it before. After divorce, where would I go? It was obvious I would never go that home again.

Driver stopped the engine in front of karan's home. Karan and I went to inside the home. Mom and grandma was waiting for us in the hall. I hugged to both of them. They looked very happy to see us. I was feeling lightly after meeting them. I was feeling secure with them. Karan greeted them and went to his room while I sat with them.

Grandma asked with smile, "how was your honeymoon?"

I only have them smile. I wanted to correct her but I kept silent.

"I can see on your face it was good." Grandma continued.

Mom said, "mom, she should take some rest after all she come now. You can talk about it later."

Grandma nodded and told me, "go and take some rest."

"I am fine grandma and mom. I really missed both of you." I was excited to see them.

They agreed and we talked.

Karan went to his business trip while grandma was upset with him. I was some relaxed because I needed to consult my phychiatrist. Next day, I took appointment for consult on video. Whenever I couldn't go personally, I took session online. I didn't tell about my panic attack to my mom. I didn't want to go home. She took me home if I told her. That's why it's better to take online session.

My appointment was fixed around 3 pm. That's why I lied to mom and grandma that I was taking rest. I locked my room door and opened my laptop. I became online before 5 minutes.

I waited to Mr subarmanyam to come online. He came online exact 3 pm.

He asked, "hi kavya,what happened?"

"Hello Dr." I told him everything and he listened carefully without disturbing me. I added at last, "why it happens when I feel someone in danger because of me?" I was crying and feeling pain again.

"It's ok kavya. Take deep breath and listen to me." He told as usual he says.

I took deep breath and controlled my emotions.

He continued, "nobody is in danger now. So just relax." When I feel relax he continued, "I can suggest you a doctor in your current city. What do you think? Because you already know it is better to face to face session."

"I know but I couldn't afford to know about it by my in laws. My husband friend is also phychiatrist. You know very well my suitation."

He nodded, "ok then I can't suggest to come here but I suggest you some tests. You have to do it after that I can say anything."

"Ok, send me email. My husband is out of station. I will manage to do it. And I have only one week."

"Ok I will send email today. So for today do your excerise and take medicine at time."

"Thanks Dr."

We hanged up. After 15 minutes, I got the email from him with mentioning hospital name in my current city.

At evening, I lied to them that I went to go shopping. Mom insisted that driver would take me. but I refused and told her. I wanted to explore this city because it's new. She agreed.

I took taxi and gave him address. He drove me in front of hospital. I came out from taxi and paid him.

I looked at hospital and deep breath. Mr subarmanyam already send the email of testing to recommend doctor. I entered the hospital and asked about recommended doctor. She told me 3rd floor room no. 315. I thanked her.

My tests results were satisfied. I was feeling relaxed after hearing my test reports. But I was confused why I was suffering with panic attack so much. When did live normal like others?

The following day, Mr subarmanyam was also glad with my results. He knew me from many years. He understood my suitation very well and I trust him. He told me some mental excerise and gave some instructions.

I was feeling better after passing days. I hoped I would not suffer with that panic attack in my future. Because I felt never secure in my life just like now. Mom and grandma cares me a lot and I like them very much. After my mom, I feel secure and safe with them.

From last one month, I was living a violence less life. I was happy with my life. Now, I have hope that I also could live a secure and safe life.