chapter 15

It was rainy day. Shlok and I were going to grocery shopping. We were in car. There were drops on the car window. I did slide down the window glass and took out my hand. I was feeling the drops on my skin and it was giving me goosebumps. I felt it after many times.

I heard his voice, "do you like raining?"

I turned my face towards him with smile, "a lot. Do you know? When I was child kartik always dragged me into raining. He liked to tease me but he loved me a lot. He cared me. He knew I liked but I always pretended that I didn't like. We did dance on Terrence during raining. Those moments were best moments of my life.

But now everything is changed. He changed a lot. I don't know he remembered those days or not."

"Why did he change" he asked with concern.

"I don't know may be we grew up now." I tried to change the topic.

He gave me smile and nodded, "may be."

Shlok always listens to me carefully and he never insists to tell what I don't want. He understands me without my saying. That's why we are close to each other.

"Why didn't you tell me before? Next time, we will enjoy in rainy day." He said with excitement.

I nodded and looked outside where I saw rainy drops.

After 10 minutes, we reached grocery store. Shlok parked the car in parking.

We did shopping together. Mom gave us list of necessary stuff and we added what we want. It was fun for us . I never thought I would enjoy shopping with anybody.

We paid the bill and came out from store. Shlok asked me to eat something. I was also feeling hungry that's why I agreed. We loaded our shopping bags into car and took steps towards restaurant. But I heard some yelling voices. I saw towards voices. There were some guys were fighting I don't know why. But I got scared. I saw some blood on their faces and body. And my body started to numb. I heard shlok voice, "let's go kavya. It is not our concern."

I yelled, "but what happened if someone died there." I pointed towards them. Shlok looked at me and asked with worried, "what happened kavya. You looked pale."

It hard for me to stand. I controlled myself and told him, "let's go home."

"What happened kavya? Tell me."

"Please let's go from here shlok." It's hard for me to say anything.

He looked at me for seconds and nodded. We came to car and we got in. He started the engine and searched my medicine into my bag. But I was sweating a lot. It hard to find my medicine.

Shlok asked, "what happened kavya? You are shivering. You are sweating into A.C. tell me otherwise how can I help you?"

I didn't listen him and I was trying to find my medicine. 'where is it?'
After 15 minutes of struggling, I found it. I opened the bottle, took out one tablet and I gulped without water. It was hard for me to control myself and sat on the seat.

I closed my eyes, put my head on the seat head and inhaled and exhaled my breath.

As I heard his voice, "we are at home."   I opened my eyes and opened the car door. I immediately rushed towards my room. He was saying something but I completely ignored him. I entered my room and opened my cabinet where was my stuff. I took out syringe and medicine and took a shot. It was relieved for some seconds but next moment it was another attack. I called to Dr subarmanyam but he didn't answer. I tried many times his number but he was not answering.  It was feeling heat that's why I went to bathroom and locked the door. I filled bathtub with water and sat into it but it was not helping.