Chapter 17

Grandma was resting while mom went to kitty party. As always, she asked me to go with her but I refused. I don't like ladies gossips about nonsense things. That's why I like to stay home and doing as I wanted to do.

I was watching TV in the hall. I don't know when shlok joined me. I was deeply involved into that movie. I came into my sense, when he asked, "don't you get bored into home?"

I looked towards his voice. He was sitting next to me. I paused the movie.

I smiled, "sorry, I didn't see you. When did you come back?"

"Just now. Give me answer what I asked." He said with shrugging his shoulders.

I shook my head, "nope. I was grounded into my house for many years. Now, I have habit of it." I sighed slowly. I told shlok everything that's why I could share my feeling with him. And he never judged me. He always listened carefully to me and sometimes, give me suggestions. That's why I felt comfortable around him.

"Ohh...you hadn't attend any party." He asked with sorrow.

"It's not like that. Actually, before that incident, I lived normal teenager life. I went to party, shopping and did everything what teenager do. But after that incident, my life became totally changed. I was scared to meet anyone or talk. I was dragged by kartik without my permission. But I accepted that as my fate. That's why I don't feel anything now." There was a silent for some mintues. I was trying to control myself being too emotional. I didn't know what shlok was thinking that time.

I controlled myself and tried to change subject, "why are you suddenly asking it?"

He understood what I meant that's why he smiled softly, "Actually, my old friend invited me into party. I want you to come with me. Would you like to come?" He was hesitated to asked me.

I smirked, "are you kidding? What will I do into your friends party? I will get bored."

He said, "I will give you company. Actually, I didn't meet them from many years. I will get bored without you and I seriously want you to come. Can't you think about it?"

"But they are your friends. Why would you get bored?" I asked him.

"I will also not go, if you don't wanna go." He was really stubborn and knew how to convince me.

"Ok, then let's go." I smiled.

He cheered up and put his arm on my shoulder, "we have much time. Let's watch movie together."

I smiled and nodded. He continued, "and don't tell anyone that you are my sister in law. Tell them you are my friend. Got it?"

"Why?" I asked him confusion.

"I don't want they critised to you for it." I nodded.

At 8 pm, we got ready for party. We told grandma and mom that we are going to party.

When we reached at party, it already started. I met his friends. They all are good.  I didn't feel that I was stranger with them.

His friends went to dj for dance and shlok was meeting with his other friends. I sat on couch a side with soft drinks. I was missing my old days. It really felt great to meet your friends, talk and laugh.

Shlok joined me and asked, "what are you thinking?"

I smiled with heart, "thanks to take me here. I am feeling really good. It's like I am living after many times."

He smiled, "it's my pleasure. Do you wanna dance?"

I nodded. We both went to dance floor and joined his friends. We were doing  rythm with song lyrics. It was really fun.