chapter 6

That night, I laid on my bed and wanted to sleep but I couldn't sleep because memories were flashing in my mind.

The flashback (almost 7 years ago)

My brother was dragging me into party and bars since two years. When I did misbehave and didn't listen to him, he did beat me without blinking. I used of it.

That day, I laid on my bed by stomach. I was watching movie on laptop with headphones and enjoying. My bedroom door opened and I saw kartik in front of me. He threw a shopping bag on me and I put off headphones on my ears. I saw towards him. He was looking glad and he said, "ready at 9 pm. Don't be late" and he left with closing my door. I glared at that bag. I knew what was in it. It could be wait and I shrugged my shoulders and put on headphones again. I couldn't deny him that's why why should have I worried about it now. I again enjoyed my movie. When it finished, it's already 5 pm. I went to kitchen. There was one of my maid. She looked at me and asked with smile, "baby, what do you want?" I giggled because I knew I was not child anymore. She could call me by my name. But both of us knew if my parents and kartik noticed she called me by my name, she would be dismiss without any warning. Only My parents, family doctor and my nanny knew that kartik beat me. We hid it because of so called society. I hate them all but I couldn't do anything. That's why I accepted my faith.

I told her, "I am hungry."

"What do you wanna eat?" She asked me with concern.

"Anything, which will make in few minutes." I told with shrugged my shoulders. I opened the fridge and took out a coke. She prepared Maggi for me. I ate it and came in my room. I glanced that bag one more time but I didn't dare to pick it up and saw it. I opened my laptop again and chat with some online friends. I didn't meet with them. But they are my friends because I had no permission to make friends outside in real world that's why they were time pass. It was 7 pm when my door opened once again. That time, my mother make up artist Sneha stepped in. She had a fake smile on her lips. We both didn't like to each other but we had to tolerate each other. I also gave her forced smiled. She asked, "are you ready?" I looked at her with blank expression for some seconds. Then I opened my mouth, "I am going to take bath" she nodded with rubbing her hands, " k, I prepare all things till then." I grabbed my towel and my bathrobe and entered into my bathroom. I make myself bubble bath. I sat in my bathtub. After 15 minutes, I came out in my room. She prepared all things in front of my dressing table. I rolled my eyes. I hate to do makeup but kartik forced me do it. According to him, I look more mature with make up while according to me, I look a drag doll with make up.

I sat in front of mirror and closed my eyes. She was doing her work on me which was making me more irritate. I was seated as statue. If I moved a little, she scold me. After some minutes, she finally announced, "all done." I took a deep relaxing breath and  opened my eyes. I turned towards that bag. She said with frustration, "at least, you should look at yourself once."

"It is no need." I told her nicely. She gave me my dress which was in that bag, "here it is." As I saw my dress, my jaw dropped down.

I almost screamed, "I won't wear it."

She yelled, "you don't have any choose." I glared At her. She continued, "it is no use to look at me like that. You know very well if you don't wear it, he will force you to."

I knew she also knew everything. I doubted she had in relationship with my brother. But I was nothing for him that's why I couldn't say anything.

I was crying in my heart. I couldn't cry in front of anybody. My tears show how I was weak and I didn't want to tell anyone I am weak or coward. I grabbed that dress roughly and went into bathroom. When I wore it, I looked myself in mirror. It was revealing my body more than necessary. I was looking like slut. I hate myself to look at myself. I was not it. But have I choice?