chapter 5

Unknown POV

I called my assistant. He knocked my cabin door within two minutes. I was doing my paperwork. He stood in front of me and asked, "yes sir"

"Tell shlok. It is a meeting within 1 hours." I told him without looking at him.

"But sir..." He knows very well. I don't want to listen any excuses or any suggestions.

I let him continue without looking at him, "what nimesh?"

"Shlok sir is not here."

I looked at him with frustration. I saw few sweats on his forehead. It was ac in my room. I smirked I like when people is frightening from me. He wiped his sweats from napkin.

I almost roared, "I told you within 1 hours. He can come within 1 hours wherever he is."

"Sir, he is out of station." He was scared.

"Why?" I asked with raising my eyebrows.

"He went to visit new company which you took over six months before." He told me.

I almost forgot about it. Shlok told me there is no need to concern. He would handle it himself. I asked nimesh, "there is any problem? What is the report?"

"No sir, reports are good. It is recovering its previous losses. Within 1 years, it will gain profits." He told me very sincerely.

I nodded, "I want all reports in my desk at earliest." He nodded and left my cabin.

After 30 minutes, all reports were on my desk. I was looking all reports. I was impressed with shlok. He did great work. I had no interest in that company. I took over it because of it owner. He helped me once and I did favor on him. That's it. Shlok was visiting many times but why?

I dialed shlok number. He didn't pick his phone. He knows I don't like that behave. There is something wrong. Once again, I read all papers.

After 15 minutes, he called me back, "hey bro, what's up?" He was in good mood.

"Where are you shlok?" I asked him with irritation.

"I am driving. What happened?" He asked with concerned.

"Nothing, there is a project in London. You will have to go this week. I may but I have some important work here. Have you any problem?"

"It's ok bro. I am coming back tomorrow." He told me.

"Then nimesh will give you all details. You can take Nakya and Vihan with you." I suggested him.

"Ok, see you later." He ended the call. I knew he was hiding something from me and I will find it soon.

After reaching house, I saw my wrist watch. It's 9 pm. I asked one of our maids, "where is Nakya?"

"She is in her room with baby vihan."

I nodded and gave her order, "arrange tea at my study room." She nodded and left.

I went towards her room and knocked her door. After some minutes, She opened the door. She looked at me with horror and hid immediately her experasion, "bhaiya, you need anything."

"What is Vihan doing?" I asked.

She smiled, "he slept some minutes ago."

"Hmm, I want to talk with you. I am in my study room." She nodded and I turned towards my bed room.

I changed my clothes and went to study room. I sat on my chair and closed my eyes for sometime.

There was a knock. I suddenly woke up and seated property. She came in and I told her sit down. She sat in front of my chair.