chapter 3

Last week was hectic. I also had to do work on home because I couldn't do overtime. We had a report for all employees. We did our best. Some employees were afraid for their job. But my boss was doing there best. They let them understand there is no need to scared if they are devoted to their work. I was showing off I am brave but mentally I was scared I couldn't take risk to loss of my job. My boss suggested me to talk about my problem with in charger. He may understand.

So I decided to meet him. Before, I didn't meet him  because he was so  busy to inspection our company. He was doing his work 24 hours. I really appreciate him mentally.

My boss and I stand outside of in charge's cabin. My boss takes a deep breath and reminds me our plan again , "I am going him to sign this file. You will follow me. I will tell him about you. He already have your report so don't worry. You are best employee."

I nod and I cross my finger. He orders, "let's go." My boss knocks the door and he replies, "come in."

We enter his cabin. It is cabin of previous owner. It is large with a big table in middle and a large comfortable chair and other side of table, three chair. It has fridge, sofa, a rack and attached bathroom. I always love this cabin. I hear my boss greets him and I see towards him. I saw him before and my eyes grew widened with shock. He looks at my boss and my boss gives him file. He nods and my boss says, "she is...." then his eyes stops on me. I want to run away from here. We are looking at each other eyes.  There are lot of memories in my mind. Some sweets and some bitter. My boss notices us. He is also silent and looking at he is comping what is happening there. Shlok opens his mouth, "Kavya..." He controls himself and  takes a deep breath and turns at my boss, "may you leave us alone?" My boss looks towards me. I want to say him no but he put his back in my back for comfort and leave the cabin. As I rush towards door, shlok speaks, "kavya, where are you going?" I stop at door. Now shlok and I are in cabin. He comes towards me. I know he has a lot of questions to ask me but I don't know how to answer it. But he does the opposite and he hugs me. For a minute, I am shocked that I am dreaming or it is happening really. When I feel his warmth, I realize it is real. I hug him back and there are a lot of tears in my eyes.   I didn't notice its roll out from my eyes. His shirt is soaked with my tears and he holds me tightly. I push him lightly and said with sobbing, "I ruined your designer shirt." He leaves me and I see some tears in his eyes.

He chuckled and replies, "I finally found you . don't worry I have a lot of. You can ruin as much as you want. I wipe my tears with my hand and giggle, "you  have never changed."

"But you have changed a lot." He comments and I raise my eyebrows, "Really?"

He smirks, "yeah, look at yourself. You look more beautiful than before." I blush and hit lightly his arm. He fakly screams in pain and I chuckle, "but you never changed. You look like before idiot." He runs his hand into his hairs, "I miss you so much and our chemistry also."

"Yeah" I nod. We sit on sofa and we are silent. After a while, he breaks the silence, "I see your report. You are single mother. How?"

I told a lie and I have to keep it that's why I take a deep breath. Think something reliable. Please think. I am keeping that words into my mind. He is looking at me and waiting for my answer, "because he didn't want to marry with me and I didn't want to force him."

I see hurt and anger expression on his
Face. He opens his mouth, "why didn't you come back." He asked with sad tone.

"Because I didn't want shlok. I didn't want to burden on all of you." I honestly tell him.

He says with gritted teeth, "you was never."

I shrug my shoulders and try to change the topic, "by the way I don't want to talk about it and my past." I take deep breath and ask with rubbing my hands, "tell me what I missed?"