Chapter 32

I woke up by hearing his voice, "Kavya, wake up. We almost reach." His voice was slow and its giving my heart warm when specially he called my name. I opened my eyes and blinked my eyes many times to adjust the light to my eyes. As I did my head ups, I felt his breath of my face and I looked his lips which was close to mine. I urged to touch his with mine. I glared at his lips. He didn't retreat or say anything. As I was going to touch his with mine, my mind gave me alert. I retreated and adjusted on my seat. Thank god, there were announcement to reach our destination.

This time, we came to kullu manali. We checked out from airport. In our city, it's summer time but in Kullu Manali, it's snow time. That's why the wind was chilled. As we came out from airport, I shivered to feel chill wind.

Karan took out shawl from bag and wrapped on my body, "Wrap it tightly otherwise you will get cold."

I nodded and wrapped it tightly. When I felt some warm, I relaxed. It's really cool. We hailed taxi and Karan already booked hotel that's why we reached hotel after one hour.

We checked in into hotel. When we came into our hotel suite, I got relaxed. Because it was warm inside and now I could changed clothes into something wool.

It was evening time. Karan told me, "you take rest. I will go to look arrangement. I will come back quickly."

I nodded because I didn't know what type of arrangement waa he talking. He smiled and left. When I thought to change, I noticed the suite was already warm. There is no use to change. It's already evening that's why it's impossible to go out.

I took out mobile from my handbag and send message to mom, 'we reached. The hotel suite is great.'

Mom replied quickly, 'good... Enjoy.'

I smiled to looked out the view from window. The snow was falling lightly and in evening, it was giving nice view. Karan came and stood beside me, "do you like it?"

I nodded, "it's great."

He smiled, "di you wanna roam hotel? It's already evening that's why it's better to stay into hotel."

I denied, "No, here is warm. I like to stay here."

He held my hand into his hand, "let's go. You will enjoy. There is game hall inside the hotel. You definitely like it."

I wanted to deny but karan didn't give me chance and almost dragged me out the suite.

The hotel was really awesome from inside. We went to game hall. It was huge and there were a lot of game into that hall. Table tennis, chess, carom, snooker, bowling etc...

Karan went towards bowling and asked with taking a ball, "do you wanna try?"

I told him truth, "I never tried it " I only saw it. I heard it's hard to hit target and consumes lot of energy. I like to play light game.

He hit the target and he succeeded in one try. I looked at him with opened my mouth. He chuckled and said, "come here. Let me teach you how to hit."

I was not sure but I wanted to try once that's why I went to near him and asked, "how?"

He took a ball and put into my hand and told me, "hold it like it."

I nodded and held as he told me. I took position as I looked to karan. Before I hit, karan came behind me and held my hand from back. His breath was on my side cheek and said in low voice, "like it." He loose my hand and it hit target. I looked the target and then looked back towards him with surprised. He was stood like before with smile and said, "I told you it's easy."