Chapter 61

Akali PoV

Me: "I'll visit you tomorrow y/n for now I have a concert to rap at."

I exit the graveyard and get back on my motorcycle, I quickly ride off back to the penthouse.

I'd didn't take me long, I pull into the parking lot and park. I quickly get off and enter the penthouse. I make my way up and open up the door.

Me: "Hey girls I'm back."

Sera: "Oh hey Akali we were just finishing up."

Akali: "When are we leaving again eve?"

Evelynn: "At 6 darling."

I nod and head to my room to relax. But then ari starts flying around to me

Me: "What's got you so excited ari?"

Ari squawks and flies off again into ahri's room. I'll never understand that bird. I continue walking and enter my room. I take off the necklace y/n left me and place it carefully in it's box. A quick shower wouldn't hurt. I grab my towel and enter my bathroom.

I quickly take off my clothes and take a shower. After I finish I dry self off and wrap the towel around my self. I exit the bathroom and find evelynn waiting for me on my bed.

I didn't care and grab my new clothes

Me: "You mind leaving for a few moments."

She nods and leaves my room, I quickly get dressed and exit my room.

Evelynn: "I was going to ask you are you doing okay."

Me: "Yeah I'm doing fine."

She lets out a sigh

Evelynn: "I know you visited his grave."

I look away

Me: "So, what's your point?"

She grabs my hand gently

Evelynn: "It's okay to miss him but next time you visit him tell us."

She pats my hand gently and walks away. How the hell did she know whatever I want to relax for now. I sat down on the couch and watched a movie until 4.

Ahri: "Akali we have to get going."

I nod my head and get up, I run back to my room and put on some shoes.

We all exit the penthouse and enter the limo waiting for us. Let's get this day started.

??? PoV

Things have certainly changed don't you agree?

???: "Yes it has you've been gone for a really long time."

Heh well now that I'm finally back I say it's about time I pay them a visit don't ya think.

???: "Don't joke you have been gone longer than you think they still need you."

Damn I'm an ass I've been gone for a while but I'm still making jokes I can only wish they forgive and believe me... Hey

???: "Yes?"

Do you... Think they would still accept me or do you think they've moved on.

???: "Why don't you find out for yourself."

Hmm, maybe I will but first a disguise.

???: "Really?"

If I'm coming back I'm coming back in style what kinda person would I be if I didn't show off for my lovers.