Chapter 52

Heloooo everybody I hope you are having a wonderful day, I wanted to thank you all for 50 k reads that is a huge number so thank you.

I was now in the backstage area, I moved around for a while trying to find the area where I'm supposed to go to until someone approached me.

???: "Sir you're supposed to be meeting the VIP's."

Me: "Oh well I kinda don't know where they are so could you take me there."

The man nodded and lead me to the room I was supposed to be in.

Me: "Thank you."

The man nodded and walked away. I enter the room and see everyone already inside with some other people I didn't notice.

???: "Omg it's grandson the grandson."

They then whisper to each other but thanks to my ears I can hear them.

???: "He looks even cuter up close."

The other lady cleared her throat and continued to talk to me.

???: "We are huge fans could we take a picture with you?"

Me: "Um sure."

They both got up and walked to me one of them pulled their phones out and put in in selfie mode. I smile at the camera with my usual smile and they take the picture.

???: "Thank you so much grandson."

Me: "Just call me y/n it's a little weird when you call me grandson."

???: "Oh ok y/n."

They both left the room after asking me a few questions specifically about my relationship. I awnswerd mostly honestly but kept akali in mind and didn't answer anything too crazy.

I sat down on the couch, the idols looked at me each of them had a happy expression.

Me: "So how'd ya like the show."

The door burst open and I saw b/f/n

Me: "What took you so long."

B/f/n: "I got lost this place is like a maze."

Me: "Ha I got lost too but I found my way eventually with some help."

She sat down next to akali, evelynn began to get up and walk to me. She pulled me into a hug.

Evelynn: "You did amazing today y/n, I'm really proud of you."

She pets my ears and I purred slightly pushing my head againts her hand. The others joined in, congratulating me one by one.

Ahri: "I got to say Im impressed of course I expected no less from my mate."

Akali: "Ooh my favorite song was the overdose one it just hit different."

I chuckled at her remark

B/f/n: "Were the puns really necessary y/n."

Me: Yes they were it would be a travesty if I didn't say at least one pun.

She rolled her eyes and playfully punched her arm.

Evelynn: "We should be heading home soon sweetie."

Me: "Ok let's get going then I'll teleport b/f/n home."

I escaped Evelynn's grasp much to her dissapointment I chuckled and she noticed. I teleported away to b/f/n's house before she could do anything.

Me: "See ya at school tommorow b/f/n."

B/f/n: "Bye y/n I'll see you then."

I smiled and waved, I teleported back to akali.