Chapter 41

Fun fact this wasn't the original story I was going to write about for K/DA x Male Reader I had two different stories that I didn't end up doing. One where y/n was like ahri he would lure people in and take their life force but not all of it. He was deemed a murderer and was going to get killed but he manages to escape and encounters K/DA. the second one Y/n is a theif he steals money to help his village and gets caught stealing from the wrong Diva. So yeah those were two concepts I had before I deciding to create something new and original.

I woke up and I was still being covered by all the girls. I literally have no idea how to get out. I decided to just go back to sleep I had no way of escaping. I closed my eyes once again and tried to sleep.

I woke up for the second time today everyone else seemed to be waking up now. I heard evelynn yawning next to me she stretched and turned to me a smile on her face.

Evelynn: "Good morning sweetie how did you sleep."

I smile and respond

Me: "I slept really good of course all of you made it much better."

She smirked and was going to plant a kiss on my lips I stop her.

Me: "Nope not yet you haven't earned it."

She looked upset before a look of realization hit her face

Evelynn: "You're doing this intentionally aren't you just to tease me."

I chuckled

Me: "I don't know am I?"

Ah feeling of realization hits me

Me: "OH FUCK IM LATE FOR SCHOOL."

I jump of the bed grabbing clothes and a towel. I hop in and took the quickest shower of my life. I out on my clothes brushed my teeth. And combed my hair along with my tail.

I sprint out of my bathroom and see Everyone else groggily getting up questioning the noise.

Me: "I'll see ya later."

I teleport to the school checking the time to see that it's 6:30 I'm so dumb

I teleport back to my room and slam my face againts my bed.

Me: "You knew I wasn't late didn't you."

Evelynn giggled

Evelynn: "I don't know did I?"

I sigh I deserved that one. I decided to just cook something since I had a bit of time. I make some basic pancakes with some chocolate chip sprinkled in. I put on the butter then add the honey. I sit down with a coffee already made. I cut the pancakes and begin to ear my food. I felt evelynn wrap her arms around my neck.

Evelynn: "Mhh that looks good mind if I have some."

Me: "Sure go ahead."

I took another piece and gave it to her she ate it.

Evelynn: "Delicious."

The other Idols soon came over everyone looked tired and an absolute mess.

Me: "S-sorry for waking all of you up."

Ahri walked towards me she leaned down and gave me a kiss.

Evelynn: "What, so she gets to kiss you but I don't."

I nodded and gave everyone else a kiss. She looked upset it made me chuckle a bit inside. I walk up to her and plant a gentle kiss on her lips.

Me: "Is that enough for now?"