Chapter 57 - A Show Of Affection

This chapter goes out to D3S3ASED_ and all the others who wanted this. LEMON AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Akali PoV

I spent the whole day playing legends of leagues. At one point I stop to go check up on the other girls.

Me: "Yo Y/n I need to go check on something go ahead and play a game without me."

Y/n: "Alright, good news or bad news depends, I will now play alone you can see my pure unrestrained tenmo."

I chuckled at his antics and left the party to go check on the girls. I make my way down the stairs and into the living room.

Evelynn: "Ah yes akali have you taken the birth control I gave you."

Me: "Yeah everyone in this house has eve you don't need to remind us."

Evelynn smirks

Evelynn: "Only reason I gave you birth control because was because I knew all of you wanted to have sex with y/n."

I blush remembering my time with y/n and the gentle look on his face. I smile a little but I am still worried this plan will fail.

Evelynn: "Here's the plan ahri uses her charm ability on y/n I give him the aphrodisiac and then as soon as y/n starts to feel the effects we... "Convince" him to have sex."

Everyone nodded and the plan was set into motion.

Y/n PoV

I stopped streaming I finally got tired but I ended the stream with one last victory. I sat on my broken bed for a few minutes just thinking to my self when I see ahri walk into the room.

Me: "Hey what's up foxy."

Ahri: "Is that you're nickname for me now?"

Me: "Yup I say what I see."

Ahri: "If that's the case I'll have to call you cutie from now on."

I giggled at her response I am very easily entertained.

Ahri: "Hey y/n how about a kiss."

Out of nowhere a pink heart appears and launches it's self at me. It hits my in the chest and I feel my thoughts become more about ahri more than anything else. Her... tails... look... so.. soft.

Ahri PoV

Well that was easy enough

Y/n walks over to me and hugs me nuzzling againts me. Evelynn reveals her self and shoved the aphrodisiac into his mouth. I had some aphrodisiac on my chest for the scent. I push his face into my chest and make sure he take a few deep breaths before the charm wears off.

I feel him push away from me

Y/n: "A-ahri I f-feel w-weird."

I saw him blushing a dark red color

Me: "I know how to fix it y/n come with me~"

I blew into his ear and I heard him moan. So this is how evelynn feels.

I picked him up and made sure he took deep breaths on my chest. I soon felt something hard poking me. I would be lying if I said this wasn't exciting my mate was right I don't of me and ready to go. I place him on my bed and pin him down. The girls soon came out half naked.

Evelynn: "Allow me to begin I'll make sure to make him scream~"

I heard him whimper under me he shook his head. I place my hand againts his face