Chapter 47

Here I am another chapter after I said I was going to slow it down. Welp too late here ya go I hope you enjoy. Also we are almost at 40 k reads nice.

I woke up the same feeling as last time followed me. It has to be Gila right? I got up and walked to the kitchen wait if this is a dream then I can do what ever I want right? I imagined a gun and it appeared. Huh cool.

I got rid of everything around me leaving an empty void. I imagined a simple table with some coffee. I sat down and waited soon after Gila appeared.

Gila: "Hello little one."

Me: "Sup."

I took a long sip of coffee before speaking again.

Me: "So are you going to sit down or just stay there."

I imagined another chair she noticed it and sat down. I imagined another coffee for her she looked confused but took a small sip she seemed to enjoy it.

Me: "Why exactly are you here again Gila."

She took another sip from the coffee then began to speak again

Gila: "No reason in particular but if I have to give a reason, I'd say I find you very unique."

Me: "Do you want to elaborate on that some more?"

She laughed lightly

Gila: "Be at ease little one I bear you no Ill intent."

She changed forms into a more human looking one.

Gila: "I've already told you I'm a demon but to be more specific I'm a succubus."

Ohh that makes sense I thought you were evelynn at first.

Gila: "You know evelynn little one?"

I blush and nod

Me: "I'm in a relationship with her."

Gila: "I'm surprised she normally would kill her victims after one night of passion yet you are still here and alive."

Me: "Huh? You're joking right? evelynn would never kill she told me she hasn't killed anyone."

Gila: "I assure you little one she has killed many men I would know she use to tell me all about it when she was a young little succubus."

Me: "B-but I'm sure she didn't mean it."

I was trying to come up with an explanation an excuse for her my hands were shaking.

Gila: "It wasn't always by choice little one fear not a succubus requires men to survive although I will admit she did go much to far at times."

I stayed quiet and listened to her speak

Gila: "She has matured now, she managed to free herself from the succubus curse I always thought of her as my daughter her father and mother weren't always the best to her she would always come running to me."

A smile appears on her face thoughts flood my mind. She lied to me she said she hasn't killed anyone why would she lie to me.

Gila: "She didn't lie little one, she said she didn't kill the men that dissapeared after spending a night with her."

I thought to my self questioning if I should even believe her.

Gila: "I wouldn't worry if I were you, you seem very precious to her from what I've seen."

Me: "What about you how many have you killed."

She stayed silent for a moment and looked up with a small frown on her face.