Chapter 36

I somehow forgot that we hit 20 K so yeah time for another 20 lol jk enjoy the chapter and all that jizz jazz

Stephanie: "Would you like to see some pictures of when y/n was young?"

Evelynn: "Ah yes that would be wonderful Mrs. L/n"

Evelynn's looked me in the eye a smirk plastered on her face.

Stephanie: "Honey could you bring the picture book."

My dad gets up and goes to find it a few minutes later he comes back. He passes it to mom and she shows it to us.

Stephanie: "Ooh I remember this one he was finally starting to warm up to us."

She showed them a picture of me hugging her with a bright smile on my face.

Evelynn: "Aww he looked even cuter back then."

A blush was now on my face I tried to change the subject but evelynn made sure we stuck with the pictures.

Evelynn: "When was this time Mrs. L/n"

My mom looked at the picture she was pointing at.

Stephanie: "Ah yes this was first time at the pool he couldn't swim so we were teaching him how, he's loved pools and beaches ever since."

Ahri: "Ooh maybe we should go to the beach or something at one point."

Her tails were wagging slightly evelynn almost immediately agreed and after some thought the other two agreed as well.

Stephanie: "All of you seem like fine young ladies but I do wonder is Ahri the only one with y/n."

Ahri: "No comment."

My mom almost immediately dropped it and went back to embarrassing me trough pictures. We had to leave eventually we all said our goodbye's.

Stephanie: "Come visit anytime sweetie."

Me: "Sure mom."

A bright smile was plastered on my face we all leave and enter the car I get in the back and as soon as everyone was seated evelynn began to talk.

Evelynn: "So ahri you're trying to steal y/n from me."

Ahri: "I have no idea what you're talking about."

She leaned down and gave me a small kiss before continuing

Ahri: "Y/n isn't an object he dosen't belong to anyone."

Evelynn: "Oh please you're just jealous he loves me more than you."

Ahri: "Hah not true y/n obviously loves me way more than hell ever love any of you."

Me: "Uh-"

Akali: "What y/n was with ME first don't try and think that."

Me: "Yes-"

Kai'sa: "No fair none of you have seen how caring and loving y/n can be."

Me: "Kai'sa-"

Evelynn: "You think I haven't remind me who was there when y/n was crying."

Me: "Well-"

Ahri: "So you're not special I've also been there to comfort him."

Me: "Wait-"

Kai'sa: "I've also been there to give y/n advice."

Me: "Can I-"

They now we're getting angrier

Akali: "I know how caring y/n can be and I know he loves me the most."

Me: "I do-"

Evelynn: "No way he loves you more than me I'm the only one who he fully trusts."

Me: "Huh-"

Kai'sa: "Not true he sat on my lap and told me you make him feel uncomfortable."

Me: "Yeah-"

Ahri: "This isn't a competition, I already won."

Evelynn: "You wish fox."

Me: "HOLY SHIT CAN I FUCKING SPEAK!"

Everyone was shocked at my tone but stayed silent

Me: "I'm not gonna sit here and let all of you tear each other apart.*

I made a small pause

Me: "But I don't love any of you more than the other I love you all equally. Just because I've spent most of my time with evelynn dosen't exactly mean I do it by choice."

Evelynn: "Sweetie I-"

Me: "No I am putting my foot down until you know how to act like normal people Ill be staying in my parents home."

Ahri: "W-wait y/n that's not necessary let's just calm down okay."

I sighed everyone in the car looked nervous

Me: "I had better not see even one small word of argument between all you for me."

Everyone nodded and I started to feel really bad. I never liked confrontation I was semi bluffing I'm just glad it worked out. I really hope they aren't angry.

I leaned back resting againts the seat evelynn drove off. The guilt in my mind building up. I let out a sigh

Me: "I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell it just kinda came out."

Kai'sa: "N-no it's fine we kinda deserved it."

I snuggled againts kai'sa leaning againts her shoulder.

Me: "I love you all I just don't want all of you to fight over me."

Ahri leaned againts me hugging me closely her tails wrapped around me.

Ahri: "I'm sure everyone Is sorry right evelynn?"

She sighed before talking

Evelynn: "I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Akali just nodded she pulled me away from the other girls. She sat me on her lap

Akali: "I've always wondered what was so special about siting in someone's lap. Do you enjoy it?"

Me: "Sometimes I just like the feeling of being hugged and warmth that comes with it."

Akali leaned down wrapping her arms around my neck placing her chin againts my shoulder. Her head was leaning againts mine. After a while we finally reached the penthouse. I got off of akali's lap and off the car I stretched. Letting out a small yawn

Evelynn: "You tired honey would you like to sleep with me~"

I could see ahri about to say something but she stopped.

Me: "Thank you for offering but I would rather sleep with akali tonight, well unless you don't want me to akali."

Akali slightly blushed

Akali: "No I don't mind go ahead but you're bed or mine."

Me: "Maybe yours I haven't given a super deep clean to my room yet."

She nodded and we all headed up to the penthouse I could tell the others were jealous but I couldn't really do anything about it I've technically slept with the rest of them. We got inside and I took a quick shower making sure to get my self very clean. I teleport and put on some clothes I give Ari a few pets before heading to akali's room.

She was already laying down I teleport on and hug her. She hugged back and gave me a kiss.

Akali: "I love you."

I chuckled how many times have I said this already.

Me: "I love you too."