Chapter 38

I decided to stay with b/f/n I didn't want to deal with the drama back at the penthouse. I was currently in her house watching some dragon sack S as soon as we finish the Jamin Uub saga we are going to watch Dragon Sack Mega I hear the super swaine god was introduced there. I liked the duracell saga but hogan was a trash character in Dragon Sack Mega at least that's what I've heard.

B/f/n: "So remind me why exactly you want to stay here."

Me: "It's better than dealing with those girls for now it's only for today tommorow I'll deal with it properly."

B/f/n: "But why not just get it over with today?"

Me: "I don't know I feel like tommorow I'll actually be calm enough to deal with all that call me lazy I guess."

She stayed quiet after that and paid attention to the show. The prince of all the swaines Vegetables was going to sacrifice him self to beat Jamin Uub.

Vegetables: "And yes even you kakaroto."

I was trying hard not to shed a tear it was such an emotional moment. Vegetables finally accepted Kugo as his rival.

A few hours passed and we finally finished Dragon Sack S I wanted to watch Jonathan's abnormal quest. It looks a little sus but I wanted to check it out. I watched the first part phantom of blood it was alright I liked the antagonist Bio Drando. We watch the next part tendency of battle no cap the Intro was straight heat. I liked how the main character Joestar Joseph always guessed what his opponents would say.

Before I knew it, it was now dark we turned off the TV I laid down on the couch knowing I would have to deal with a shit storm tommorow. I close my eyes letting go of all my thoughts and letting my self rest up.

Time skip to morning brought to you by nothing

I woke up I dreaded checking my phone but I knew it was necessary I see a few messages from all the girls ranging from apologies to asking where I'm at. I close my phone and quickly get off the couch heading towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and left a note on the table for b/f/n thanking her. I left soon after walking towards the penthouse trying to soothe my nerves. I had snuck some clothes with me from my room before anyone noticed I was there so I wore those clothes. After about thirty minutes I made it to the penthouse. I took the elevator up and I stood before the door building up my courage.

I got this I open the door and walk inside. I walk inside passing by the dining room I see all of them sitting down I turn to look at them stopping for a second before turning away and walking towards my room.

Kai'sa: "W-wait y/n."

I turn back to look at her I sigh

Me: "Yeah what's up kai'sa."

She hugged me closely her chest up againts my face.

Me: "Not here."

I teleport us both to my room and sit on my bed patting the space next to me she quickly say down. She lowered her head and began to apologize to me about what happened. I saw her begin to tear up

Kai'sa: "I-i t-though W-we lost you f-forever."

I wiped her tears away and placed my hand on her cheek I tried to comfort her like she had done me. I held her close her tears began to stain the front of my shirt.

Me: "I made a promise kai'sa I don't plan on breaking it anytime soon so don't cry because I'll be here."

She seemed to calm down a bit more I smiled looking at her beautiful eyes I planted a small kiss on her lips. She soon smiled after that before hugging me and thanking me. Eventually we broke away one down three to go.