Chapter 8

I finished this took a lot longer than I expected but I got it done. Now I need to think of how I'm going to go in like do I straight up just walk in or do like a curtain reveal thing. I don't know but I do have the song down.

I head out and exit the studio it was now 7 I called evelynn so she could pick me up. I was way too exhausted to teleport. I waited outside for a few minutes cars occasionally passing by. Evelynn showed up and honked I hopped in her car. When I got in evelynn asked.

Evelynn: "Did you finish your song y/n?"

Me: "Yeah I think it ended out pretty well."

We both were quite from then on. When we reached the penthouse we both hopped out and went inside. As I entered I saw akali chilling on the couch watching a movie so I joined her.

Akali: "How'd it go with the song?"

Me: "I managed to get it done all I need to do now is figure out how I want to enter."

Me and her continue to watch the movie I asked her if she wanted some popcorn and she nodded so went to go make some. A few minutes later I come back with popcorn and drinks. We were both sitting so I just put the popcorn in the middle. I gave her a drink and she thanked me.

We ended up finishing the movie so we put on another one this was one of the few days they had a break so I kinda just went with it. I laid down, the couch was long enough so I could without bothering Akali. My ears were almost against her put not close enough to be a bother. We continue to watch the second movie at one point she left to go grab something. She came back with a blanket. She laid it out on top of both of us she laid next to me. She was behind me hugging me she was taller than me so she could. I was really starting to get tired so I closed my eyes. Akali was petting my ears so falling asleep was staring to feel like a good idea.

I slept and I woke up in my bed I'm guessing akali put me here. I checked the time and saw that it was 11 pm. It was super late so I decided to just go back to bed. Then I remembered that I had a pet. I checked up on p/n making sure he had food and water. He did so I just let him continue sleeping. However I made sure to grab a peanut for him and placed it in his food bowl.

I immediately headed to bed and hit the hay. The drowsiness taking over slowly making me fall asleep. Thoughts filled my mind thoughts about how far I've come and how much everything is changing it was honestly scary. I never liked change even though I knew it was inevitable. Thoughts slowly faded out of my mind and I finally slept.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Why did I leave the alarm on I don't even have school till Thursday. I got up annoyed at the alarm. I took a slow and relaxing shower I wanted to relax today. Because tommorow was going to be my big day. I put on some clothes and greeted p/n he had already eaten his peanut so I was going down to get him another kai'sa was already cooking so I grabbed the peanut and left quickly so that I wouldn't mess her up. I made it back to my room and gave p/n his peanut.

P/n: "PeAnUt FoR p/N"

Me: "that's right such a smart little bird"

P/n: *squawk* "P/n SmArTesT ANd Prettiest"

Me: "that's right p/n you are the best bird"

I gave p/n some pets before ahri walked in and told me breakfast was ready. I headed down the stairs and served my self some food. I still felt pretty akward but I mostly stayed silent as the girls had their chatter. I was sitting between ahri and akali I felt pretty comfortable talking with all of them one on one except for evelynn but when they're in a group I feel like the odd man out literally. I was about half way done eating when akali started talking to me.

Akali: "Y/n are you okay you're being really quiet."

It felt like the world froze and all eyes were on me.

Me: "Yeah I'm fine just didn't want to interrupt your conversations with each other."

Ahri: "Nonsence your as much a part of this family as any of us"

Evelynn: "She's right you know we do enjoy your company y/n especially akali"

I turn to see akali glaring at evelynn and evelynn giggling. Does akali like me? I thought to my self. I quickly brushed that thought away not wanting to think about it. We finished our meal all of us enjoying our time and talking I learned quite a bit from them like how weird evelynn dressed in highschool I'm not one to shame someone's style but her clothing or lack there of was rather questionable.

The idols had the whole day to themselves evelynn and Kai'sa left to go shopping and to do groceries. I knew that when they came back I would need to carry all the groceries in one trip. My honor as a man was at stake I would carry it all in one trip even if it was the last thing I ever did. In the meantime I decided to spend some time with akali and ahri. Ahri watched anime which I didn't really expect to be honest we watched dragon sack S and burrito after a few episodes. Akali asked me if I played a game called legendary leagues it was a game about different characters with special abilities and attacks. The point of the game was to destroy the enemies base. I hadn't played this game so I decided to download it, it looked very complex and there were a bunch of characters I could pick.

I decided to pick a character called tenmo it was a strange short creature with an annoying voice. Sounded right up my alley I picked the character and akali seemed dissapointed. I didn't really care me and her played a few games she picked a ninja that threw kunai and could dash at enemies I think it was called akagi something like that. Everyone in the chat was really angry at me for playing tenmo. It was pretty funny we ended out last game with a victory. We had been playing for hours so decided to stop it there.

Kai'sa and evelynn arrived shortly after me and akali finished playing. I summoned my child and took all the groceries in one trip. These clones really come in handy I should probably use them more. Oh well didn't matter but I do wonder what happens next.

I wanted to say a quick thank you for the 500 reads on this book, stay chill.