Chapter 19

I decided to release 5 chpater's this week because y'know 5k reads this is the third of theses chapters so enjoy.

I woke up still with sleeping with akali who was sleeping peacefully. Everytime I take for granted what I have, four of the most beautiful women in the world all of them have helped me and I haven't done anything for them. I look at akali her beauty never ceases to amaze me. In fact all of them have great bodies all of them are fit especially akali she has better abs than me wow that's sad. She looks like she's having a nice dream I don't want to wake her. I got up replacing my self with a pillow. But it was almost like she sensed in wasn't me and started to pat the bed like she was looking for me.

I quickly and quietly got back on the bed facing the opposite direction but a bit further apart than before. He hands touched my arm and she pulled me into a hug. I really doubt I'm going to get out of it this time. I could feel and hear her soft breaths against my ear small and tiny breaths her chest growing then shrinking quickly after in a smooth and calm matter. After a while I heard her yawn and release me I turn to her and smile.

Me: "So, did you enjoy using me as a body pillow."

She pulled me In once again ensnaring me in her hug.

Akali: "Yes you are the softest and cuddliest body pillow I have ever had."

I chuckled a little at her joke and hug her back. We let go of each other heading towards the kitchen. We all sit down and prepare to eat. The thoughts I had in bed come back to me so I speak up.

Me: "All of you have done a lot for me especially ahri and evelynn, so if you ever need anything that I can give you I will."

Kai'sa: "I think I know what I want, I want you to watch a movie with me."

I smile and nod

Ahri: "Are you talking about the one that just came out a few days ago."

Kai'sa nods and ahri gets excited

Ahri: "Why don't we all watch it together here."

Everyone seemed to agree nodding or saying something among the lines of sure.

Evelynn: "And we can use y/n as a pillow thought the movie."

Everyone again agreed this time however a bit louder. She shot me a wink and a smirk before speaking

Evelynn: "I think we can all agree that's we want right gals."

Everyone once again agreed

Me: "Really just that, I mean all of you have done so much are you sure you don't want anything else."

Everyone shakes their head and says this is all. We are our food I had a few hours left before I had to do the interview so I sat down on the couch. Kai'sa quickly put on the movie. Evelynn hugged me from behind she was the tallest so this was necessary. Akali laid infront of me I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her hands on my arms. Kai'sa held onto my side while ahri held the other. I question if they were comfortable like this they all nodded so I relaxed and let everything happen.

The movie was pretty good so far it was a comedy that was actually funny. Everyone looked really happy I like this feeling. Evelynn never passing up a chance to tease me nibbled a little on my ear and ran her hands across my chest. She delivered a few sneaky kisses to my neck and my head holding me much tighter than before. The movie eventually ended I tried to get up but they all didn't let me. Akali turned around and hugged me with Ahri and Kai'sa following soon. It was like a hug from hell I could almost feel my bones being crushed from all directions. They quickly let me go I headed off to my room because I wanted to take a quick shower before the show.