Chapter 31

We finished eating breakfast so I got off of ahri much to her dissapointment. But I didn't want her to feel back so while she was still sitting I leaned my head down and gave her a gentle kiss. I could see her tails wagging and I could also see Evelynn's jealousy. I pick her up teleporting to the couch. She was in front of me facing towards my chest I hug her and begin to pet her ears.

Me: "Does this feel nice ahri."

I continued to pet her gently caressing her tail she nodded and snuggled closer to me closing her eyes. She looked so delicate so beautiful jeez I'm a real lucky guy to have all of them in my life. After a few minutes her ears perk up and she sits up then yawns while stretching.

Ahri: "That was very enjoyable thank you y/n."

I give her a nod and laid back down

Ahri: "Ah yes before I forget you remember the slumber party?"

Me: "Yeah what about it."

Ahri: "Tommorow we will be having the party they were a little busy but now they finally came and I need to pick you up a onesie."

I nodded and turned to her giving her a gentle kiss which she quickly leaned into her taila were wagging I could tell she wanted this slumber party no matter what. I part away and she smiles

Ahri: "I need to go prepare for the concert actually we all do so stay here and don't let anyone in okay?"

Me: "I'm pretty sure I'm old enough to know that much about being home alone ahri."

Ahri: "Maybe but that won't change the fact you look like a 12 year old."

I make a pouty face and cross my arms

Me: "hmph whatever."

She giggled

Ahri "Oh come on don't be like that y/n you know I love you, boop."

Did she actually just boop my nose this means "WAR" (Comment if you get the reference)

I leap up tackling ahri we both fall down but before we hit the floor I teleport onto the couch and nibble on her ear teasing her slightly.

Me: "What can I say I learned from the best teaser around."

She playfully pushed me off and got on top of me petting me now.

Ahri: "For as much as I want to stay and cuddle with you I have a job to do."

She leapt off the couch landing perfectly on her feet.

Ahri: "I'll see you later my mate."

The other walk by heading to the door.

Akali: "See ya later y/n."

Kai'sa: "T-take care y/n"

Evelynn: "You can call me a bear because I'll see you tonight honey~"

Ok I'm just going to ignore that last one.

Me: "Bye be careful and have fun."

They all left after that leaving me to my self with nothing to do but plan this prank out I had actually marked ahri while I was petting her so when I teleport to her I'll mark the backstage and play it off as me missing her.

I am a tactical genius operation D.U.M.B. D.U.M.B. is a go. I created my clones they started to work on the dealing while I began to remix the pop/stars track into a different one so it wouldn't be lazy. I searched up the english lyrics to the song and began to practice them. About an hour has passed it was now 10 am. I finished the beat and we began to dye our hair except mine to match the girls ok we are off to an amazing start now all I need to do is get them to memorize the lyrics everyone should be ready then.

A few hours passed and it was now time for their performance. I spent a lot of today preparing my self for the prank. I marked the stage they were preforming at so I could teleport there, I was already is costume. I turn on the TV and switch it to the news.

Reporter: "And here we have a picture of both akali and evelynn with this young looking man. We don't know who he is but what could this mean for K/DA, is akali cheating on grandson find out more at 10."

Oh crap welp anyone who knows me knows that's me, no point in hiding my self now.

I teleport to the backstage I see the girls are preforming their last song for today Pop/Stars hehe perfect timing. The clones appeared we were all dressed up as the idols. I took on akali's costume jerome was kai'sa, michael was ahri, and Jason was evelynn.

Ahri: "Thank you all for coming out tonight we hope you all have a great night!"

Showtime boys

We teleport onto the stage our backs turned the music begins to play.

God damn we straight sauced on them we were all posing jason was a perfect evelynn. Me and the clones turn around and let out a smirk everyone in the audience clapping. We remove all the extra costume and I pull out my mask placing it over my face.

Me: "Thank you for coming out to the show."

The crowd goes insane

Random guy: "Holy shit you're grandson!"

Random girl: "OMG grandson is so cute!"

Random girl 2: "Such a cute guy with such a beautiful voice me likey~"

Ok that's enough of that.

I walk up to akali

Me: "So did you enjoy the performance."

She pulled me in close and kissed me. Oohs and oooos could be heard. I take off my mask and give them one last bow.

Me: "You can bet you'll see more of me around."

Time skip until they are home brought to you by Maco

I think I hyped that prank up way to much. Everyone headed to their rooms to exhausted from today to even bother talking except kai'sa. Man today was fun though I really hope there aren't any big repricosions to this.