Chapter 48

Hows everyone doing lately everyone good? I'm not but here's another chapter enjoy. Ah yes before I forget go check out NamelessGuy42 he has K/DA story that I really enjoyed.

Evelynn continued to hug me for a few minutes I stayed still. She eventually lifted her face off my chest and looked me in the eyes.

Evelynn: "W-wait did you say Gila told you that I, you know."

I nodded my head

Me: "If I remember correctly her exact words were "take care of little eve for me" I'm guessing you two were close."

She nodded and soon spoke

Evelynn: "She was like my big sister she use to take care of me when my mother couldn't she was always kind, soft spoken and she always helped me when I needed it."

Me: "She did seem like a decent person."

Evelynn had a look of realization on her face.

Evelynn: "Wait you talked to her like recently."

She got on top of me I could tell she was excited.

Me: "Yeah she talks to me while I'm asleep."

Evelynn: "Oh do you mind sending her a message for me?"

Me: "Nah go ahead and tell me."

Evelynn: "Tell her that I found my cinnamon bun she'll know what it means."

I was slightly confused but I nodded and got her off me.

Me: "I'm gonna go do some stuff I'll see ya later."

I teleported out and wanted something to do. Why don't I try to stream that seems kinda fun. I go grab my phone and set up a stream I had already gotten a few subscribers from the music. After a few minutes everything was set up and I was going to preform a small song for fun and awnswer some questions.

Me: "Hellooooo everybody grandson here I'm glad some people showed up today I'm mostly going to be answering some questions you guys have about me I enabled slow chat and I'll try and awnswer as many questions as I can."

Someone already asked me something in the chat I read it

Me: "AlienWAP asks "how many albums do you plan on making." I plan on making a good few maybe three or so."

Me: "Kazuma asks "Are the ears and tail real" yes, yes they are I was born with them."

Me: "2hxg asks "How old are you" I am 18 years old heading towards 19 in a few days actually."

Me: "hehe123 asks "Are you and akali actually dating." Yes we are."

Me: "Before this goes any further does anyone want to hear a song?"

The chat al.sot immediately says yes I go grab my guitar and begin to play

Me: "How'd ya like that one."

I got very positive reactions in the chat

Me: "Now then back to the q and a."

Soon after I said that people started to ask questions again.

Me: "hannaxox asks "are you a virgin" not anymore."