Chapter 40

We all sat down and began to eat everyone seemed to like it. Dad would be proud.

Evelynn: "These are really good y/n."

Did she actually just call me my name I don't like this I prefer the old one now.

Me: "Thanks they aren't too hard to make and I was raised by this food so I know a thing or two about it."

Akali swallowed some food

Akali: "Does that mean you can speak taco."

Me: "Claro" (in this context it means "of course.")

Akali laughed a bit and so did jinx

Akali: "Can you say I love you?"

Me: "Te amó."

Akali tried to say it back but she butchered the words.

Akali: "What ever I'm better in korean anyway 사랑해 y/n."

Me: "Did you just insult me."

The idols laughed and began to also speak korean.

Kai'sa: "널 너무나도 사랑해"

Evelynn: "사랑해 나의 소중한 계피 빵"

Ahri: "당신은 나의 소중한 친구이고 당신을 사랑합니다"

Me: "ay chinga tu madre tambien"

They all looked confused I had a pouty face whatever.

We all finished our food it was still bright so ahri suggested we go out and everyone agreed. We exited the penthouse and headed the idols headed for Evelynn's car while jinx, Vi and caitlyn headed for what I assume is Caitlyn's car.

We drove off I wasn't really to sure where we were headed. But I wanted to sit in Evelynn's lap yeh it's on my terms now. She would occasionally look down at me I could tell she wanted to hug me. This is a perfect opportunity to tease eve. I pushed my self back my head was againts her chest I was completely laying on her I close my eyes. Deciding to rest for a bit before I expend all of my energy today.

I felt her arms wrap around me

Me: "Hehe I knew you couldn't resist."

Evelynn: "And you say I tease you to much."

She held me close placing her chin on my head moving side to side slightly running over my ears. It was a calm and soothing feeling I didn't really mind. She continued to drive but she let me go eventually to pay attention to the road. After a few minutes we make it to the place.

Me: "Huh what a weird looking location what is this."

Ahri: "This is an arcade it was a place akali went to a lot."

I teleport to akali who was sitting next to us.

Me: "Hmm we should've saved this place for a special occasion don't you think akali."

She chuckled knowing exactly what I was talking about. We all got off and to my surprise the others were already here. We all go inside the arcade we got some tokens. I run off immediately to go play one of the shooting games. I grab the plastic pistol and begin to shoot some weird robot looking guys.

Jinx: "Oh boy this looks like fun mind if I join?"

She didn't bother to hear my awnswer and just got the other pistol I didn't really care. We both started destroying the robots. We make it to the last level I had one health left and at the last second... We both die. Bruh we almost won, unfortunate.