Chapter 46 - A Special Workout

This chapter has a lemon alright, it's not super crazy anal penetration or whatever it's just kinda like a sort of vanilla lemon chapter with nothing to crazy in it.

Evelynn lets me go and we sit down at the table to begin eating. A thought enters my mind about age. I wonder how old everyone is here wait how old is evelynn?

Me: "Hey eve how old are you?"

I felt the back of my head being smacked

Me: "Aieee what was that for."

Akali: "It's rude to ask a lady her age y/n"

Me: "What? Why? It's just a number it's not like it defines the person."

Evelynn looked embarrassed and in a whispering tone spoke

Evelynn: "i'm 23 years old."

Me: "Really? Cool that's only a 5 year difference."

I feel the back of my head get smacked again.

Me: "Oh come on I didn't even do anything this time I wouldn't care if she was 18 or 30 I would still love her."

I pause for a moment before speaking again

Me: "Wait so how old are the rest of you."

Akali: "19."

Ahri: "21."

Kai'sa: "21."

Evelynn: "You know damn well you are not 21 ahri."

Ahri turned away and avoided eye contact.

Evelynn: "You are 22 years old don't lie next time."

This is pretty funny they're freaking out over age hehe. I brush my thought aside and continue to eat.

Akali: "Hey y/n you did promise me a day to do whatever I wanted right."

Me: "Yes I did my rap goddess."

She stayed silent for a moment and closed her eyes after a few moments she opened them and talked.

Akali: "I know what I want to do meet me at the gym when you're done eating."

I nodded and after a few minutes I entered the gym. Damn this place has everything anyone could need.

Akali: "We're going to do my workout y/n now let's get started."

She told me the warm up and I began to do it. It was a bit of stretching then onto the treadmill for 10 minutes. After that you do 25 sit ups along with 25 push ups. After that we move onto the squats 50 of those then 100 jumping jacks. She leads me to the weights and I grab the 50 pound weights. I do 5 sets and 10 reps for each arm by the end I was exhausted.

Me: "This is just your warm up? God damn woman you are killing me."

Akali: "Don't be such a baby because now we can get into the real workout."

We did a number of excercicses ranging from bench presses to mountain climbers and pull ups. I had to sit down I was out of air and sweating hard. I look at akali she had also built up a sweat and joined me soon after.

Akali: "Now do you see why I am in such good shape."

I leaned my head againts her neck her scent was radiating all around the room. Do I have a fucking sweat fetish why would you do this author.

CUT

TAKE 2

I took in akali's sweet scent it filled my mind and I became a little dazed. She looked at me questioningly and asked if I was okay. My head felt fuzzy I took a few deep breathes. And smelt something near her... Crotch. I was unable to stop my self and like a dog I started to lick her crotch she was wearing a black and purple set of shorts and sports bra.

Akali: "Ah~ y/n what are you doing."

This scent it reminds me of ahri when she was in heat. I countinued to lap at her crotch she moaned and began to push my face in closer to the cloth. I lick faster than before now akali's moans reached an all time high I felt her legs almost crush my head.

Akail: "I'm Cumming haa~"

I feel a liquid slightly run into my mouth her crotch was covered in my saliva and her own juices. She was panting for a few moments her neck completely exposed. I pick her up and teleport to her room.

Me: "How about we do another type of workout akali~"

She was now blushing I chuckled and slide her shorts off and teased her slightly taking my sweet time to take her clothes off. I leaned my head down and begin to lick her area once again. I stick my tongue inside of her area and begin eating her out. I ravaged her and teased her by occasionally nibbling. Her legs held my head close and I stared I to her eyes. She tried to bite her lips to not let out moans.

Akali: "It feels so good y/n~"

I stopped for a second much to her dissapointment I slowed down and teased her more.

Akali: "Please y/n don't tease me."

I chuckled in my mind and sped up I moved my lips a little higher and decided to finger her I curled my ring and pointer finger inside of her making sure to get her G spot. She let out a loud moan and shoved my face in her area. A liquid fills my mouth I drink it all and lick my fingers. Huh not too bad a little salty.

Me: "How'd ya like that my rap queen."

She was still panting she sat up and pulled me in close kissing me. She took off my shorts I help her take off my shirt. I got on top of her and kissed her chin all the way down. But In the end I decided to skip the foreplay. I entered slowly inside of her she groaned I pain and I stopped.

Akali: "Wait a few moments I've never done this before."

She was blushing and didn't make eye contact. I grab her face and leaned down to kiss her I stuck my tongue inside her mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck and holds me close. I slowly pull away from the kiss.

Akali: "You can move now but be gentle."

I slowly pushed inside of her she moaned out loud. Her legs wrap around me now keeping me inside. I thrust inside of her faster this time I pressed her down from above. I leaned down into her breasts and sucked on her nipple. She pulled my head closer to her chest I didn't miss a single thrust my pace slowly increased.

Me: "So you enjoying your self yet."

Akali was blushing madly and looked away slightly nodding. I felt my end coming her area squezed on my member harder than before.

Akali: "Y-y/n I'm c-close!"

Me "haa~ me too akali."

I continued to thrust and as I come I slam my lips againts hers. Her legs wrap around me and I cum inside her. She moans but the kiss muffles it I continued to thrust inside her for a little longer. I eventually needed to pull away for oxygen. We were both panting by the end. I stare into her eyes her beautiful eyes alluring me.

Me: "Do you want to take a shower together?"

She nodded and we slowly made our way to the bathroom. We both got in I turn on the shower and grab some shampoo. We wash each other off our bodies pretty much stuck to each other. We eventually step out of the shower and dry ourselves. I pick her up and place her down on the bed she already had clothes ready I go to the box with my clothes. I put on some random pieces that look ok together. I jump on her bed and pull her in close after that I place the blanket over us. She hugged me back soon after planting a small kiss on my forehead.

Me: "Goodnight kali."

Akali: "Goodnight my adorable little fox."

Wow how long was the workout it's nightime now.