Chapter 42

Go check out GenericGeek he wrote a K/DA that I think all of you will enjoy. If I remember correctly the story is called "Your Adventure with K/DA" also check out Saki-gem he also has a K/DA story called "The bestest of them" one last shout out for DarkSoulsz he has also made a K/DA story I really enjoy this one it's called "Absolute//Zero"

I still had my eyes closed and I was waiting for the people to come. If I had to guess I would say it's the girls but it could be someone else. I remained relaxed I decided to sleep for a bit but I didn't get the chance because suddenly I hear the door burst open. I open my eyes and see the idols standing there. Evelynn almost immediately rushed over to me she spoke in a worried tone

Evelynn: "We came as fast as we could are you okay, you look injured, oh my sweet y/n please tell me your ok."

I chuckled no need to over react

Me: "Yeah I'm fine nothing hurts too bad but I can't quite walk yet."

Her face turned into one of anger she still spoke in a formal tone but I could tell she was seething with rage.

Evelynn: "So then y/n who exactly did this to you."

Me: "Wow now don't do anything hasty I'll be taking my own revenge no need for you to get involved my evil queen."

I grab her hand gently and place a kiss on top of it like in all the movies. She seemed to calm down even if it was just a bit.

She sighed and ahri walked up to me

Ahri: "You ready to go home y/n."

Me: "Sure let's go."

Nurse: "Ah y/n you cant leave until the hospital discharges you."

Me: "Oh I guess I'm staying here then."

I don't think evelynn and ahri took this lightly.

Evelynn: "No need we will be taking him home one way or another."

Nurse "I'm sorry ma'am but only the family of the patient can do that."

Ahri's ears perk up and she speaks

Ahri: "I'm his sister I think that counts as family."

The nurse looks to me then to ahri she then sighed and said fine. They left to fill some paper work leaving me with kai'sa and akali.

Akali: "Are you actually okay y/n."

Me: "Of course akali just a bit injured nothing a few days of rest won't be able to fix."

I haven't really noticed but I had bandages wrapped all around my body. Oh maybe that's why they thought I was hurt. Kai'sa hugged me akali joined in soon after. It felt nice to have two of my favorite people hugging me so tightly the warm heat radiating off them was very soothing. Is it weird I enjoy that feeling I don't think it is but you never know.

After a see minutes we broke the hug and the others eventually came back.

Ahri: 'Come on little brother let's go."

I smile and decided to play along

Me: "Okay big sis but I need some help getting up."

She carries me piggyback I always wondered what a piggyback ride was like. We exited the hospital and headed towards Evelynn's car. Akali actually let me sit at the front. Ahri put me in the chair and I put on the seat belt. We all got settled in and evelynn drove off. I closed my eyes and waited soon enough we made it to the penthouse. I unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door. I take a small step and didn't fall down good job me you did something babies can do. I continued to take small steps how badly did he mess up my legs.

I took too big a step and almost smashed my face againts the concrete floor but at the last second akali caught me.

Akali: "Hey y/n don't you think it would be better if one of us carried you instead of you walking."

Me: "Nope I refuse to be carried I will walk no matter what."

I continue to walk but now kai'sa was supporting me. It allowed me to take bigger steps without falling. I slowly walked my way up and we took the elevator. I open the door and walk inside I decide to just teleport everytime I fall. I sprinted almost immediately falling but I teleported allowing my legs to reposition it looked weird like I was glitching in real life.

I "ran" to the couch and sat down damn that's really draining next time I'll just straight up teleport to the location. All the Idols sat next to me. Ahri decided to put on clorox it was a show about some guy name ichigon he was a reaper and some girl name kirui gave him that power to save his life from the monster which were actually dead people's souls.

The show was alright but it wasn't as good as dragon sack S. I was feeling a lot better after a while I got up and walked a lot more normally. I walked into the kitchen and made my self a sandwich. It was a bit basic but hey I'm just me. I decide to go to my room and make some music. Why don't we go for some rock this time I've done literraly everything besides that recently. I spent a few minutes setting up I go on my co.puter and begin to create the beat adding some of my guitar in there.

I guess I'll put this on utube let's watch all the edge lords use this song in amv's. I create a utube channel and call it grandson. I take my time and finish up the beat. I could just call it blood in the water but that's just lame. I'll add some slashes in there we will see how it plays out. I sing the lyrics and record it perfect I sync the audio to the beat and upload it. I decided to also uploaded the song I preformed when I was on stage I called it when I grow up. All right cool if I preform the other songs I've made I'll upload them here. I decide to preform the song one last time I did like how this one turned out.

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?
The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

Look me in my eyes
Tell me everything's not fine
Or the people ain't happy
And the river has run dry
You thought you could go free
But the system is done for
If you listen real closely
There's a knock at your front door

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?
The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

Beg me for mercy
Admit you were toxic
You poisoned me just for
Another dollar in your pocket
Now I am the violence
I am the sickness
Won't accept your silence
Beg me for forgiveness

We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?
The price of your greed
Is your son and your daughter
What you gon' do
When there's blood in the water?

I am the people
I am the storm
I am the riot
I am the swarm
When the last tree's fallen
The animal can't hide
Money won't solve it
What's your alibi?
What's your alibi?
What's your alibi?

What you gon' do when there's blood in the, blood in the water?
When there's blood in the water