Chapter 6

This is one of the scariest moments in my life. Akali if so crazy she's driving at like a million miles per hour. I clung onto her desperately so I wouldn't fall off her motorcycle. After a few minutes we made it to the ramen shop.

We walk inside it was a small shop but it felt cozy. Both of us sat down on a stool she order spicy ramen I decided to get the same a man came over and started to take our order when he suddenly said "is that you akali, you've grown up quite a bit" I was a bit confused at first so I turned to akali to see her smiling. "Yeah old man joe its me how long has it been 5 years or so" "and who is this young man" said old man joe to me akali then responded "This is my Freind y/n l/n" I extend my hand for a handshake "hello sir my name is y/n like akali said we're friends" Joe smiled at me then said "ah y/n take care of akali for me she can be quite the trouble maker." He then took our order.

This is the greatest ramen I've ever had it was a perfect blend of spice and noodles. Me and akali thank Joe and he responds "Come back anytime" akali smiles and says "you bet I will" we all out after I payed as per the agreement. Akali gets on the motorcycle and I mentally brace my self for what is going to happen next. I get on hugging her tightly she starts to drive off but to my surprise she doesn't drive home she drives to the store. She told me to stay here and that she will be back.

After a few minutes she comes back with a few spray paint cans. I was confused for a moment but I didn't question it. Soon enough my confusion went away when she drove to a clean wall I knew what would happen next. She started to paint the wall there was another wall so I took that one. After about 25 minutes both me and her were done. She made a dragon with her usual K/DA colours it was badass. My wall was my mask with a small line under it, it read "it's coming for America" I know edgy but it's what I came up with. We were both admiring our drawings until.

Sirens

Crap the police is here "Hey akali grab your stuff we need to get going" she grabbed the cans but it was much too late the police had us surrounded. Luckily I had a plan I summoned my clones and I told akali to give them smoke bomb she nodded and gave the clones 2 each "that's all I got hope that's enough." "Yeah that's good" I told the clones to run directly at the police. They all charged and at the last second I told them to throw the bombs they went off I grabbed akali and her bike I teleported home the distraction worked I don't think they saw her face or mine so me and her were safe. I felt drowsy the teleportation of so many things took its toll on me and I saw the world slowly darkening around me.

I woke up to see I was in my room laying on my bed. I heard a noise behind me so I turned around only to be met with a sleeping akali. She looked so peaceful and for as much as I tried to ignore it she was beautiful I tried not to pay to much attention but swing her up close she was perfect. Thin lips a slim and fit figure a very decent build and her assets weren't bad either not to mention how cool she was to hang with in general. She is perfect I thought to my self before a sudden realization hit me wait why is he in my bed she stirred slightly in her sleep not wanting to wake her I stayed still. Out of nowhere she pulls me closer hugging me. I felt weird not to say I didn't enjoy the feeling but it felt weird that she was doing this while asleep I ignored those feelings and decided it would be best to sleep for now.

It was now morning I got off my bed akali still sleeping peacefully I put the blanket back on top of her and went to take a quick shower to get my usual routine going.

Boy does it feel good to take a nice shower after a long day. I went over to my bed akali still somehow sleeping I whole her slightly to try and get her up when the smell of food hit my nose. I was about to leave to pursue the food when akali got up and forced me back on the bed. "Just 5 more minutes" she said in a tired tone hugging me like a pillow. I tried to get out not really finding a solution that wouldn't end up hurting her. Her hand runs trough my head petting my ears which was really soothing to me but I knew I had things to get done so I shook her again to try and get her to wake up. "Noooo not yeeeet" she said in a childish tone "c'mon akali it's time to get up we have stuff to do" "but I'm comfortable here" she complained. I had no choice I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom where I splashed cold water onto her face. Was there a better way of waking her up? most definitely was this the most fun? most definitely. She was bothered by this and finally was fully awake she had a pouty face on. I chuckled at her reaction "you had it coming."

She got more upset before she mumbled something "I wanted to sleep with you a little longer" I was embarrassed by what she said but I didn't let it show "why would you want to" she didn't answer and left my bathroom. Not really digging deeper I left the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen only to find kai'sa cooking she was singing a song I couldn't tell what song it was but it was beautiful. I said hi behind her startling her face reddened as she said "y-y/n don't beak up on me like t-that" I laughed and apologized before saying "I didn't know you could cook" she turned back to the food and answered "I'm the o-only one who can I like to cook for the girls to show I appreciate them" I shared similar feelings she had cooked quite a bit but I wanted to make something too so I made pancakes for the group me and Kai'sa cooked together it was a really nice experience. She seems like a really good person. The rest of the girls head down to see what kai'sa and me had cooked both me and her told them to enjoy the meal. All of us sat down and ate together like a happy family I enjoyed this feeling I couldn't wait to see what happens next.