Chapter 65

Thank you DarkSoulsz this ending goes out to you.

Evelynn drove quickly to the mall and let me out.

Me: "Alright eve I'll be back in a few minutes you can shop around if you want but please just dont follow me."

She kissed my forehead and nodded her head. I ran off inside the mall and tried to look for the right shop.

Ahri PoV

We called y/n's parents over along with b/f/n. We cleaned up a little bit and waited for them to come. I hear a knock at the door. I quickly get up and open the door.

Stephanie: "Hello ahri."

Me: "Hello ma'am please come inside."

Y/n's parents came inside, b/f/n did a small bow

B/f/n: "Why did you invite us Ms. Ahri."

Me: "Well we have something we want to tell you about, but we cant tell you just yet."

They all came inside and sat down on the couches.

Me: "Yesterday was the anniversary of y/n's death and today is his birthday."

The room stayed silent the air was tense

Me: "We wanted to visit his grave and we were wondering if you wouldn't mind coming along."

Stephanie: "We would love to come along."

Michael: "I agree we should go to visit him."

B/f/n also nodded

Me: "Evelynn is taking care of some business so can I get you anything for now?"

Stephanie: "No thank you just tell us when we go to visit his grave."

Me: "We can all go together so just stay here for a while."

They nod their head a secret smile creeps across my face.

Y/n PoV

I ran around the mall until I finally found it. Bague de diamant this is it.

I enter the shop and the well dressed man working the counter welcomes me.

???: "Welcome sir I hope our rings are to your liking, is there anything you are looking for specifically."

Me: "Yes, show me your most expensive rings."

He searched for a few rings for a while until he found 4 rings and brought them to the front. Each of them had a unique gemstone.

 Each of them had a unique gemstone