Chapter 13 - Demon's Pet

Warning this chapter contains a lemon if you aren't comfortable with lemons don't read this chapter also I'm going to warn you right now this lemon is going to make you cringe. Again I was planning on realising this chapter on Monday along with the other one but we are here now.

We drank a few more bottles together that includes the others who quickly joined us and started to drink. Everyone was wasted including me I tried to get up and I did my steps were wobbly but I got through me and evelynn picked everyone up and out into her car. We didn't really know what to do with akali's motorcycle so we just left it there. I then spoke to evelynn

Me: "Are you sure it's safe to drink and drive."

Evelynn: "Y/n don't worry I've been driving for a long time so don't worry your pretty little face."

Once again I trusted in her and say in the passenger seat. I made sure to buckle up and evelynn drove us home. It was actually not as bad as I thought she was a really good driver even while drunk. We made it to the penthouse and I decided not to waste time and grabbed everyone to teleport in. They were all out cold I guess they drank to much. I got everyone in their respective rooms when a sudden wave of drowsiness hit me and I almost fell over but evelynn caught me.

Evelynn: "Are you okay y/n you don't look so good."

Me: "Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired."

I hadn't realized it but I was super tired this whole day. Evelynn picked me up bridal style and carried me to her room. I was really embarrassed and try to get out of her grasp but I couldn't. She placed me on her bed it was really big and comfy I was so tired I nearly fell asleep. She went down stairs and came back with a glass of water she told me to drink it so I did it tasted weird but it still made me feel a bit better. She then climbed on her bed, I started to feel really hot for some reason I ended up hugging evelynn. It felt so good she wrapped her arms around me the heat getting more intense I felt so weird. I leaned and nuzzled against her neck she smelled so nice why was I doing this. I couldn't stop I ended up sucking on her neck. She slightly pushed me off and smirked she straddled me and whispered in my ear.

Evelynn: "Like I said y/n I always get what I want, and what I want is you~"

She blew into my ear and I felt my self grow bigger in my private area. I kept trying to stop her but it was like my body had fallen under a spell. What is she gonna do to me. Fear filled my body, why did it feel so good. She saw me and smirked kissing my neck slowly.

Evelynn: "if you're worried about akali, she's fine she told me herself she didn't mind sharing you."

I was still uneasy but if akali is okay with it then I guess I can't really object. She continued kissing me slowly and gently. Soon enough she moved her hand to my lower area slowly grabbing and stroking I was trying my best not to moan. I think my sensitivity is higher, it was probably something in the water. With her other hand she pet me grabbing my ears getting all the right spots I twitched slightly the pleasure was overbearing. She stopped and took of my clothes starting with my shirt going down to my pants. She then stripped taking off her clothes leaving her only in her underwear.

Evelynn: "You like what you see y/n~"

A blush had already formed on my face I was red as a tomato. She giggled and again straddled me slowly teasing my whole body she leaned down and kissed me this time much rougher she stuck her tongue inside my mouth exploring her new found area. At this point I didn't even try to fight back. She took off my underwear by the time she finished the kiss. She then continued to stroke my member quicker this time she lowered her face to my private area and slowly envolped my private area I wasn't small by any means I was a good 9 inches above average. Slowly she suckled on it wrapping her tongue and bobing her head slowly her hands moved quick contrasting her heads slow movement. She raised her head for air

Evelynn: "Does it feel good~ my dear y/n~"

I didn't respond I was in way to much ecstasy.

Evelynn: "No? That's fine soon enough I'll make you scream~"

She quickened her pace this time deepthroating me I now my moans were much louder. After a few moments of this incredible pleasure

Me: "Evelynn~ I'm-"

I didn't get to finish she sped up and I soon released inside her mouth she slowly raised her head she opened her mouth then she swallowed.

Evelynn: "That's enough foreplay don't you think y/n~"

She took off her underwear but before she rode me she spoke

Evelynn: "So my precious pet~ what do you want."

Her hand touched my face caressing it carefully. Her are was right on top of mine I knew what she wanted to hear so I built up the courage and said

Me: "I w-want to do it with you."

Evelynn: "Do what y/n you're going to have to be more specific~"

She grinded up against me she was clearly teasing me at this point.

Me: 'I want to have sex with you evelynn!"

Evelynn: "That's all you had to say."

She lowered her self and I went inside of her she moaned and so did I. After a few moments she bounced up and down. I was getting real tired of her being on top so using most of the strength I had left I pushed her down. Something tells me she let me push her. I started going in and out faster and faster the pleasure being overwhelming she grabbed my head and place it against her chest she kept giving me pets. Soon enough I had to release I warned evelynn and just as I was about to explode I pulled out and came all over evelynn. I was completely exhausted she took a few moments to recover before she lifted me up.

Evelynn: "Let's take a shower together sweety."

She turned on her shower I was very light so she could really just easily carry me around. The warm water felling nice against my skin I tried to reach for the shampoo but evelynn grabbed it first putting some on her hand running it through my hair I was way to tired to protest so I just kinda let it happen. She cleaned me and I do mean every part of my body.

Me: "w-wait evelynn not there."

Evelynn: "I have to clean you y/n its pretty obvious you cant right now so let mommy evelynn take good care of you~"

She played with me I was still mostly unable to move and eventually I came once again.

Evelynn: "You must really be enjoying this y/n~"

I blushed heavily and she giggled. After that she cleaned her self and we both got out I was able to walk a bit better but I still was leaning on her. We dried each other off and I walked to her bed laying down. She hugged and slowly ran her hand through my ears comforting me. The thought about everything that just happened slowly fade out and all that's left is darkness.

Now now I know you may be judging me for the way this lemon was set up but I have a reason for it. Evelynn's original lore was that she was a demon that attracted men and killed them by any means necessary she took up a female form, learned what to say and how to say it. So I thought would this be something that evelynn would do and in the end I decided that it was. Obviously I don't condone doing this in real life.